Georgia SESA Tracker

GC_4_life,
Thanks for sharing it with me. Yes, mine is in the 03082X range.ideally it should have been cleared by now...not sure how they are processing cases.they still show that they r processing jan'03.

Atlanta/GA SESA processing

DOL Updated the website says May 2003.

Any approval for May / June 2003 case?

powerman
dol state send: 6/14/2003

Atlanta/GA SESA processing

Hi,

My file (06/14/03) has been forwarded to US DOL on Aug, 28th, 2003.

See you in Atlanta US DOL Tracker.

Good to know that Georgia SESA is working June cases. There is correction in my previous posting. Mine has been filed on July11th, RIR, EB3

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone waiting for transfer to regional DOL who filed the RIR case on June'2003 in state of gerogia?

any one here has their case transmitted from state to ATL DOL after July 15th? if so, did you get a case number for your case??

AtlGC_Guy,

One of my friend's case has been forwarded to Atlanta Regional DOL on July 25th. But he did not get the case number. Lawyer told him that he won't receive any case number from Atlanta DOL.

That's the priority date. I'm not sure if it is or can be different than the "receive date" you are mentioning, and if that matters.

Hi Mickey_32,

My application has seen sent to Georgia SESA on July'9th 2003. Still I am waiting for the transfer to Atlanta DOL. They haven't sent us a case number also. As per your colleague case, mine would have beeen moved to ATL DOL now. Do you think, I can contact my attorney and find out the status?

From my experience (and my colleague's), you have to ride your attorneys rear end to get any information, if they don't have a process of regular communication. I would definitely get into a habit of asking them every week for status. Also, if you applied in early July, you should be asking your attorneys for a case number. You must have seen posts here from people whose petitions were lost.

Thanks Mickey_32 for your valuable input on this. I asked my attorney about the case number on last week. He replied me back saying that he did not receive one. When did your colleague get the case number? Should I ask my attorney to call GA SESA and find out?

I just contacted my attorney and came to know that my case has been forwarded to ATL DOL on 09/29/2003 :)