Georgia SESA Tracker

I asked my lawyer and he said georgia is processing august 2002 and that he has seen stranger things when I told him about jan 2003 cases.

Did you talk to your lawyer Atl6e?

ttoker,

My lawyer did confirm that my case moved to DOL in mid may. Does GA SESA send us any confirmation or does it go only to the lawyer?

Atl6e, only to the lawyer does GA SESA send any confirmations, I suppose.
My case was forwarded to ATL DOL on 6/20/2003.

Pls any guys, keep up this thread.
It was very grateful for me to get these infos.
Good luck to you all, esp ttoker and hyaqoob.

Updating the list.

Atl6e : Sept 20 2002 EB2/RIR ---- Forwarded ATL DOL on mid-May, 2003
ttoker : Oct 02 2002
imba9900: Dec 02 2002 ---- Forwarded ATL DOL May 29, 2003
ugvenkat : First Week of Jan 2003 ---- Forwarded ATL DOL June 2003
chalapathim : middle of Jan 2003 ---- Forwarded ATL DOL June 2003
fatinn : Feb 10 2003 ---- Forwarded ATL DOL on June 20, 2003
yxma2001 : May 2003

hi, it seems my lawyer is too busy to let me in the loop.
They now say my app was forwarded to US DOL on 05/14/2003

thanks

See, as I said. If you don't act, you will be acted upon. They are like rocks, if you don't push, they won't move. Being polite is only harming yourself. Is INS polite to you?

GA SESA Tracking

does any one know if there is a way to track status in GA SESA?
any Automated phone number or something?

Thanks

forwarded to Federal

I have got the GA State Cleared and forwarded to federal on 6/9/2003.

I applied on first week of Jan, 2003. Received case number as GA ######.

I do not know if it is the state case # or federal case #?

Somebody help!!!!!

Thanks
atlanta2432

Last edited by a moderator:
atlanta2432,

The number GA 030074. is regional case # and you will get a new case # and priroity date for the Atlanta federal.

atllab03

case number

Hello atllab03
How long does it take to get new case# for the Federal after getting GA regional case #?

Thanks

You can check all the pending petitions at DOL based on your Employer phone number.
Search for DOL regional office phone number (automated), the new priority date should be the date when your case was moved to DOL

Thanks
AtlLab03

atllab03,
Thanks for the response.I believe that phone number is for Regional Labor.I wanted it for GA State(GA SESA ) Labor.

GC_4_life,
would you mind sharing your DOT code?i have my app filed on April 27th and wondering if mine should be approved too.

Thanks

DOL has updated processing times...but Georgia is still in Jan'03.
are we stuck in jan'03? any one has an approved case after jan?
GC_4_life has a apprived case in April...whats goin on?
thoughts anyone?

I don't have the DOT code on me. My lawyer told me that she will send me a copy of the approval and I am hoping that it will have the code. I will post it as soon as I receive the copy.

Thanks GC_4_Life.
will appreciate it if you can post the DOT code here..that will help all of us waiting for state laborrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hi Guys,

My comp has applied for SESA on 18th Feb 2003.
I called my attorney he says that since GA is still processing Jan he will let me know when its FEB

How can we check our SESA status.
ANy one who got his SESA approved applied in jan 2003 or after does his status got uptaed on AVM.

Thanks

Sorry guys but I got a copy of the letter from my lawyer and all it has is the GAxxxxxxx number and no DOT code. I don't know if it matters but I was labor certified when I was working for my last company but got laid-off.