Follow To Join....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tax Return

Cool-guy,

When providing I-134, do you provide your tax returns? How many years do you provide and do you need to notarize them? Thanks for your reply.

to cool-guy- PCC

Hi cool-guy,

congrats. did they ask for police certificate from
LOCAL Police station ?
or was the ones issued by passport office sufficient ?

to Cool FTJ

Thanks Man, You need to get PCC from local police authorities. If you take the letter from consulate they will mostly give the PCC within weeks.

Regarding tax transcripts you can walk into any IRS office and they will give you a official tax trancript with in minutes. The last years return is enough.

Cool-guy

PCC - local police

Hi cool-guy,

thanks for the info. Did you get it from a local police station
in chennai ?
or did you approach the police comissioner\'s office ?

was the xray carried for the interview ?
was the xray carried to the US ?

to cool FTJ

I got the PCC from the police comissioners office since the local police statin refused to do so. The X ray was not taken for the interview.

However you do need to take the Xray with you at the POE. INS does not collect the Xrays. But they might do so on a case to case basis based on the TB history.

Cool-guy

To cool-guy

Congratulations! Can you post your time line for the FTJ process? Such as when you received the pack3, when you sent it back etc. Many thanks!

HL

to cool-guy.

Congrats. I have question. I got married prior to GC approval. Infact even prior to filing I485. but my husband had to stay back in India.
On your tax returns what was your filing status. Did you file joint return???

Any input s greatly appreciated

To Grams

If you married prior to GC approval, your husband is qualified to apply follow-to-join visa. I don\'t think it related to tax filing.

If the spouse isn\'t in US, I don\'t think the person can file joint tax return because in the tax return form, if it is joint file, you need to fill in the SSN of the spouse, the person isn\'t in US can\'t have SSN.

That is what I think.

to Hong Lu

I recevied packet 3 on January 2002 and we received Packet 4 in march for April interviews. However please note that the processing times for each consulate varies based on there case load.

Cool-guy

To Grams

I think chan is correct. Your tax filing has nothing to do with FTJ. As long as you are married before your GC approval you can do FTJ. Good luck.

Cool-guy

Thanks and Question.

I was married before I filed I485. My husband came to US on H4. I applied tax id then for him. Due to certain personal family situation he had to go back to India. ANd he had visited me a couple of times after that. After that my H1 expired I filed for I485 meanwhile.
hence we filed tax jointly.
So I am asking cool-guy or another one else if you were or are in this situation..

Thanks for all the responses.

Regards

to Grams

For a FTJ case the consulate does not look into your tax return in detail infact, all they need is a affidavit of support in ins form I 134. So you tax return status is not question for processing.

Cool-guy

No Title

Congrats on your ftj approval.

Could you please answer the following:

- did you submit tax return? it seems me, it\'s needed in case of self employed.
- did you submit current year bank transactions or last year ?

Thanks,

to immuser

Yes, you need to have your tax returns while executing your I-134. If you are self employed I think you need to submit copy of your quaterly returns with I-134. I dont think you need bank transcation information. You can get a snopshot like a statement and submit it.

Cool-guy

To cool-guy

When you present your last year\'s tax return. Do you need to notorized it? Or just normal copy is enough? Thanks

citizenship

Hi
I\'ve been married to an USA citizen since 05/20/1998, and I got GC on 06/20/2000. Can I apply now for citizenship, still being married to the same USA citizen?

I 130

Hi

I need to find out details about the interview for I130 at an overseas consulate(Romania); questions, documents to be presented, dress code, duration, denial possibilities, a.s.o. The petition for my family member living abroad has already been approved by INS and sent to NVC. Could anyone help?

To Chan50737

Hi,

You must get the Tax transcripts from the IRS. There is a 800 number to call and they will mail you the transcript of the last years return. It takes 3-4 weeks to come in mail.

If you dont have that much time the alternative is to go the local IRS office they will provide you the transcripts in matter of minutes. I went to my local IRS office and provided ID and got the same in minutes.

Cool-guy

Status
Not open for further replies.