FBI Name Check

Congratulations...............
What is Form 215. MY case has been stuck in Los Angeles office for over 4 years now.
Also Since my case has been in the local office I have not see any LUD on that , ever after my interview. Were there any changes in you 485 LUD.
This is really good news to see that Local offices are also initiating case approvals.
Thanks

I-215W is "record of sworn statement in affidavit form". I got it in the mail early this month (sent by the local office), and there was no 485 LUD for it. I could never figure out when there should be a LUD and when not...Anyway, the I-215W form asks questions like if my contact info has been changed, if there's any changes to any answers I gave since my last interview, etc. I went for an InfoPass to hand it in the form. Refer to my previous posts for more details.

Perhaps you could try an InfoPass and ask them if they are following the name check memo and starting to process your case?

Finally Completed.

Hi All,

I am a silent reader of this forum. After Stuck in Name check and waiting for a long time finally completed my journey.

This forum and all the members are a gr8 help.

I have not done much except of keeping in mind "Patience is a real virtue"

Best of Luck to all.
======================================
H1B Married to USC

05/09/2006 - I-485 RD
05/15/2006 - I-485 ND
04/26/2007 - Applied 2nd EAD online
05/01/2007 - LUD 2nd EAD
05/02/2007 - LUD 2nd EAD
05/11/2007 - Finger Print Notice via mail
05/23/2007 - Done with Finger Print
05/24/2007 - LUD 2nd EAD
07/17/2007 - LUD - I-485
02/19/2008 - LUD - I485 Welcome Notice sent
02/25/2008 - LUD - Card Production Ordered.
=======================================

Ok here is an update

I went to the garden city office this morning and they informed me that my case has been approved and I should be getting something in the mail soon , i asked them if tehyc an stamp my passport and they said it wont be necessary as i will get the card soon in the mail

I do not have ANY online updates though !! is it OK ??

Hey Franticsky,
Incidentally, I just posted a new thread with the exact same question about online updates. I got my I-551 stamp, but no online update at all. I'm just worried that they stamped my passport and forgot to update my status in their database. :confused:

franticsky,
I didn't get a welcome letter that everyone talks about on the forum here. I got a letter from the District Director of my DO, saying your approved etc, and come to the DO if you want your passport stamped. It also says that "your card production has been ordered" and should get it within 30 days.

frantic.

Finally you are done.
Good for you and Congrats.
Ombudsman office finally did it for you and just before he left :)
enjoy

Oh the joys of the immigration system...

So we just got a letter today saying that DH has to go renew his fingerprints (again!) on 3/11. So... is this going to hold up his GC more? Our last update on the website is from 11/06 saying that his fingerprint review was complete and processing continued on his case. Infopass appts stated that the hold up was indeed the NC- which we were also told at our interview.

UGH!!!

Just a funny sidebar- for DH's job, he's had to have an FBI background check and was cleared by them to work... probably different from the NC but still...

I had interview on 22nd January'08, the IO told me at the end of inerview " your PR is aproved pending background check":mad:.....no updates on case status online , the last LUD was september'07...

i went on infopass 4 days back, the officer at the counter asked me, did IO ask for any documents after AOS interview, i repeated the same , then he keep looking , typing in to the computer , at last he said " if it is backgdound check it is going to take while"....:(

even my fingerprints been take more than 180 days before , so i assume my name check should have starterd earlier than that, what should i do next, wait till March 10th or take one more infopass and the new memo ?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
All -

I had written a letter to the Ombudsman Office in Dec 2007 since my case has been pending now over 2 yrs (submitted first in dec 06 and stuck in namecheck since then) . I just got a letter today from USCIS saying....

My case has been pending for a long time and meets the criteria for pending cases.

Hence it is being redirected to the adjudication queue for processing.
By March 10 2008 - I should recieve a decision or else contact USCIS at 1-800 number.

Has anybody seen these kind of message and does this mean they will tell me the answer in the next 10 days.

Please Please Help.....

Last edited by a moderator:
All -

I had written a letter to the Ombudsman Office in Dec 2007 since my case has been pending now over 2 yrs (submitted first in dec 06 and stuck in namecheck since then) . I just got a letter today from USCIS saying....

My case has been pending for a long time and meets the criteria for pending cases.

Hence it is being redirected to the adjudication queue for processing.
By March 10 2008 - I should recieve a decision or else contact USCIS at 1-800 number.

Has anybody seen these kind of message and does this mean they will tell me the answer in the next 10 days.

Please Please Help.....

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=24696

Thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction but wanted to know if FBI gets the answer back by March 10 or Dept of HomeLand Security will make a final decision by march 10 or so??