FBI Name Check

Thanks for the info frantic, thats good to know. I was just getting paranoid because I havent read of this happening to anyone else on this forum.

Sak and Frantic

Depending on the local office, you may or may not get onlline updates. That's totally normal. Sometimes, I have seen people report their online status as "we mailled your initial receipt... blah blah" from USCIS, eventhough the case is approved and the person now has green card. No change at all from initial status during the whole process.

Keep faith.

Thanks MThakkar , how many days from the approval do u think we will get the welcome letter and the card ? andf is there anyway to follow up with the customer(mis)information line , because all they do is look at the online status and give bull that nothing in the system suggests that it has been approved

Last edited by a moderator:
Franticsky

I got a Approval notice but no welcome letter. My wife got a welcome letter but no approval notice. Usually card arrives in 5-10 business days.

My theory its 7-10 business days after approval notice OR 5-6 business days after welcome letter.

I have seen in a number of cases that Card is produced one day after welcome letter is issued.
My wife got welcome letter on 11/28 and card on 11/29. Case was approved on 11/20. This trend is pretty normal. You will get card this week.

Thank you for that Info Punjab , did you and ur wife see online changes and received emails too ? I havent seen any online updates nor have i received any emails

Not Always

The status for me said Case Approved and I got approval notice. Status for my wife said Case Approved (with changed LUD) but funny thing was that we did not get approval email or letter. I think their email system was down for couple of days. We did get approval letter though.

i got my interview notice today. In vermont thet dont schedule interviews until NC is complete (or in this case likely due to new policy). Interview on the 26th of this month.

- JSB

I do not rememer the name of the IO who interviewd me, can someone explain to me who is DO , i reisde in texas , so the mailing address to DO , i was interviewed in Houston on jan 22nd but my case is in NBC...

Thank you

1 week and 2 weeks.

Thanks MThakkar , how many days from the approval do u think we will get the welcome letter and the card ? andf is there anyway to follow up with the customer(mis)information line , because all they do is look at the online status and give bull that nothing in the system suggests that it has been approved
You should get welcome letter in about 1 week to 10 days. (tends to come late). However, the green card quickly folllows the welcome letter.

You should get welcome letter in about 1 week to 10 days. (tends to come late). However, the green card quickly folllows the welcome letter.

I got this email today morning:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Does that mean that my welcome notice is sent or my GC?? I also got the card production email on 2/28 before this one.

Thanks,
Neha

finally over

i got email today saying card production ordered

I got this email today morning:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Does that mean that my welcome notice is sent or my GC?? I also got the card production email on 2/28 before this one.

Thanks,
Neha

How many of you are still waiting for the approval due to the memo? And how many of you got approval this week? I still haven't heard anything yet and next Monday is March 10th. So anxious...

For all those who have ever been or are stuck in name check I was wondering a few things:

- What country are you from?
- Do you have a common last name?

yahoooooooooooooooooooooo

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo finally got emails , card prod ordered

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 6, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

130 also approved