Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know i got GRANTED yesterday and it just showed the update today!!! My court was 11/2019 verbal approval In Tucson Az.

The only thing I am questioning is the fact that the government waved the appeal and now it’s showing that I have until April 26th for an appeal!
Congratulations!

I believe this is a great idea, we can write a petition to Congress, USCIS, DHS, White House and so on. We don't know how many people are in this situation and how to contact them. I never understood how come you're granted but have to wait for so long because of the cap limit. No clear litterature about the lenght of wait. What about we didd't have this forum which is so helpful? In most immigration cases, when you've been granted your GC follows.
Guys, we cannot just sit there and wait, let's do something now that will also benefit future applicants also. This process for me doesn't make sense, you can't even travel abroad while waiting for the written approval.
I would do it but my congresswoman is one of the most racist persons in the world. My representative is Lauren Boebert and she hates us.

I will look into it because Lauren Boebert is definitely a no no
Been there before a long time ago.
Our congresswoman and representative were both big No Nos.
Our senator was Kamala Harris and someone recommended us to contact her instead which we ended up not doing because my husband had already received his work permit.

Been there before a long time ago.
Our congresswoman and representative were both big No Nos.
Our senator was Kamala Harris and someone recommended us to contact her instead which we ended up not doing because my husband had already received his work permit.
My husband's work permit expired last marcha sent in the renewal and he still hasn't received his approval. They're taking forever

Been over a year for him. It's ridiculous because if his approval comes and he gets his GC I hardly doubt they'll refund the permit money.
That’s something we’re going to try. We submitted a renewal a couple of months ago. I will let you know what happens with that.

Crazy!!!!!!
Hi Nat. I have a question after your husband went to the info pass appointment how long after you guys received the email confirmation?
Where shows the GC. Is been approved.
I went to uscis Tuesday for the infopass appointment.