Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hi Nat. I have a question after your husband went to the info pass appointment how long after you guys received the email confirmation?
Where shows the GC. Is been approved.
I went to uscis Tuesday for the infopass appointment.
You can check the status on uscis

Does anyone knows if there is a way to see the list of visa that is given per year. Like how many they already gave this year. Just wondering

Does anyone knows if there is a way to see the list of visa that is given per year. Like how many they already gave this year. Just wondering
No unfortunately I don’t think they put out that info to the public it’s just a waiting game, when I was waiting and waiting I did look around and even asked my lawyer and he said no they just get to you when they get to you is what I was told, since there was a ton of ppl waiting since 2019 I was for sure that I was gonna have to wait til the next fiscal year luckily I didn’t and was approved exactly 3 years on the dot, initially the day of my verbal approval the judge said “these things take time I hear 2 to 2 1/2 years, so stay out of trouble and keep renewing your work permit and until then good luck”

No unfortunately I don’t think they put out that info to the public it’s just a waiting game, when I was waiting and waiting I did look around and even asked my lawyer and he said no they just get to you when they get to you is what I was told, since there was a ton of ppl waiting since 2019 I was for sure that I was gonna have to wait til the next fiscal year luckily I didn’t and was approved exactly 3 years on the dot, initially the day of my verbal approval the judge said “these things take time I hear 2 to 2 1/2 years, so stay out of trouble and keep renewing your work permit and until then good luck”
I do think from 2020 will jump to 2022 considering there was 3 months of shutdown and plus cancellation days due to exposure. Let’s see just putting my thoughts

You can check the status on uscis
I been checking but I'm using the last receipt number for my last work permit. But still show the last message when I they send me the last one . Even if use the old number ones it change you think it will show the new update?

I been checking but I'm using the last receipt number for my last work permit. But still show the last message when I they send me the last one . Even if use the old number ones it change you think it will show the new update?
Noooo not that one the one you want is your initial one I think it reads SRC, if you have all your paperwork put away, look for one of the very first one that says that you applied for a change of status the form will also have I-485 on it, back when I applied 100 years ago I got a receipt saying they received my $100 for the application and that number I punched in on uscis and it shows my current status

Wow!
It seems like you didn’t have to wait long for the info pass appointment!
So this is what happened.
My husband waited about 2 weeks for the info pass call.
When he actually got the call, the representative told him that she was going to refer his case to his local USCIS office. She said he was going to receive a call from that office, and that they would tell him if he needed to go in person or not.
Probably 5 days after that phone call, my husband got an email saying that his application to register permanent residence had been approved. The actual letter said that he might be required to report for biometrics but USCIS would send him another letter if that was the case.
A week and a half after receiving that notice, we checked the USCIS case status tool, and it said “my card was mailed to me” (that was yesterday evening).
I’ve noticed they handle cases differently.
I hope this info helps.
And congratulations again! You’re almost done with this frustrating process!
What number did you use to check the status of the processes on uscis? Can use the same receipt number from the last work permit?

Noooo not that one the one you want is your initial one I think it reads SRC, if you have all your paperwork put away, look for one of the very first one that says that you applied for a change of status the form will also have I-485 on it, back when I applied 100 years ago I got a receipt saying they received my $100 for the application and that number I punched in on uscis and it shows my current status
Wow I never thought about that. Thank you so much for the information, Very helpful I will try that and will give you guys an update.

Wow I never thought about that. Thank you so much for the information, Very helpful I will try that and will give you guys an update.
And if you want you don’t even have to make an account with uscis you can also pull it up if you were looking for the status of like your work permit status but obviously it’ll only tell you the most recent update not the whole details

And if you want you don’t even have to make an account with uscis you can also pull it up if you were looking for the status of like your work permit status but obviously it’ll only tell you the most recent update not the whole details
Mmmm I see. I always check just on the case status tool . But using the old number for the work permit. But I will try the SRC.# I was expecting to get an Email with any update.

What number did you use to check the status of the processes on uscis? Can use the same receipt number from the last work permit?
It’s the SRC #
I know Tekkon explained already
Get all your paperwork from when you first started your process.
You’ll find it there :)

It’s the SRC #
Thank you all of you guys for all this help I really appreciate you guys everything.

It’s the SRC #
I Just checked and shows old messages about when they got the application. Nothing new.