Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

It's won't hurt to try but I ask that to my lawyer before and she told me to just wait because is the judge decision the one I have to wait, but if you have a lawyer I will talk to it first. The get a better advice.for what I read before I think you can request that but you need to have a good reason to do it like a emergency something like that.
I will, Thank you :)

What do you guys think, to ask for help with the house representative to expedite our case?, I did use our house representative many times ago when my husband's work authorization was delayed.
I believe this is a great idea, we can write a petition to Congress, USCIS, DHS, White House and so on. We don't know how many people are in this situation and how to contact them. I never understood how come you're granted but have to wait for so long because of the cap limit. No clear litterature about the lenght of wait. What about we didd't have this forum which is so helpful? In most immigration cases, when you've been granted your GC follows.
Guys, we cannot just sit there and wait, let's do something now that will also benefit future applicants also. This process for me doesn't make sense, you can't even travel abroad while waiting for the written approval.

I believe this is a great idea, we can write a petition to Congress, USCIS, DHS, White House and so on. We don't know how many people are in this situation and how to contact them. I never understood how come you're granted but have to wait for so long because of the cap limit. No clear litterature about the lenght of wait. What about we didd't have this forum which is so helpful? In most immigration cases, when you've been granted your GC follows.
Guys, we cannot just sit there and wait, let's do something now that will also benefit future applicants also. This process for me doesn't make sense, you can't even travel abroad while waiting for the written approval.
There are cap limits on all immigrant visas unfortunately. When my husband was approved yesterday the Judge stated a visa number was finally available for him. Think about the people who file for their foreign born spouses that are separated years waiting for visa numbers, or the people who wait up to 15-20 years for other family members. If we didn’t have caps we would not be able to have a steady influx to the population creating more of an issue.

So I was approved on a Saturday march 4th I called USCIS Monday the 6th but they hadn’t received that I was granted so they told me to call Thursday the 9th they told me they’d call or email me, well I got a call back the following Monday the 13th and scheduled me for the 24th next Friday
Hi,
How did your infoass app go?

Im new to this forum…. My wife got her verbal approval july 26th …one year coming up ….we are in Chicago…anyone who help in telling me how long this will take? We know it can take between 12,18 or 24 months at least thats what the lawyer said….she thinks it will take a year but seen here that that will not be the case…

Im new to this forum…. My wife got her verbal approval july 26th …one year coming up ….we are in Chicago…anyone who help in telling me how long this will take? We know it can take between 12,18 or 24 months at least thats what the lawyer said….she thinks it will take a year but seen here that that will not be the case…
Hello from PA, my approval was 12/16/2019 and I'm still waiting for mine is almost 3.5 years waiting.

Wait time is over 3 years now. My approval also from Chicago.
May of 2021. People from 2019 still waiting for approvals. I’ll be lucky if I see my approval by end of next year.