Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Good Morning Everybody!

So happy for everyone that’s been getting granted !
Still waiting on a few but remember guys you’re almost there!!!!!
Will keep praying for all of you :)

I wanted to give you guys an update.
We got a letter from USCIS saying that my husband’s case has been approved.
The letter said that if he needs to go do biometrics and all that, they’ll let him know.

Please refer to the attached file

So I guess we just have to wait?

Attachments

• C3F67F75-BC28-4B99-BFA3-A68AFC0B1E87.jpeg
    C3F67F75-BC28-4B99-BFA3-A68AFC0B1E87.jpeg
    578.1 KB · Views: 44
Good Morning Everybody!

So happy for everyone that’s been getting granted !
Still waiting on a few but remember guys you’re almost there!!!!!
Will keep praying for all of you :)

I wanted to give you guys an update.
We got a letter from USCIS saying that my husband’s case has been approved.
The letter said that if he needs to go do biometrics and all that, they’ll let him know.

Please refer to the attached file

So I guess we just have to wait?
Did you husband had to go inmigration for the infopass? Did he have to set up an appointment for it?I'm just waiting for the letter granted from the Court, my lawyer told me I can call now to set up the appointment for the infopass with out the aproval letter, but when I go to the appointment I will have to take it with me. I'm just a little confused with this process .

Quote Reply
Report •••

Did you husband had to go inmigration for the infopass? Did he have to set up an appointment for it?I'm just waiting for the letter granted from the Court, my lawyer told me I can call now to set up the appointment for the infopass with out the aproval letter, but when I go to the appointment I will have to take it with me. I'm just a little confused with this process .

Quote Reply
Report •••
Hi!

So this what happened
My husband called info pass and was added to the queue/wait list waiting for someone to call back to schedule the appointment.
He got a call back probably a week after and the representative told him that she was going to notify his local USCIS office and that the office was going to decide whether he needs to go in person or not. She also said the local office would contact him about that. So 3 days ago we received that letter. I’m not sure yet if he has to go or not. A little bit confusing since the letter says that everything has been approved.

And also, start calling info pass. They’ll have all your information. You don’t need the letter right now. Yes, you’ll need it for the info pass appointment.

Yes it is very confusing
As you can see, it seems like USCIS handles cases in a different way. Some have to go, others don’t. Who know why.
But we’re very close!
Let’s keep praying we all finish this painful process smoothly.

Hi!

So this what happened
My husband called info pass and was added to the queue/wait list waiting for someone to call back to schedule the appointment.
He got a call back probably a week after and the representative told him that she was going to notify his local USCIS office and that the office was going to decide whether he needs to go in person or not. She also said the local office would contact him about that. So 3 days ago we received that letter. I’m not sure yet if he has to go or not. A little bit confusing since the letter says that everything has been approved.

And also, start calling info pass. They’ll have all your information. You don’t need the letter right now. Yes, you’ll need it for the info pass appointment.

Yes it is very confusing
As you can see, it seems like USCIS handles cases in a different way. Some have to go, others don’t. Who know why.
But we’re very close!
Let’s keep praying we all finish this painful process smoothly.
Omg Thank you so much for that information is very helpful. I will call today for sure looks like your husband won't have to go, and he will get his card on the mail soon. I hope everything goes well for everyone else. Again thank you so much I really appreciate you help.

Omg Thank you so much for that information is very helpful. I will call today for sure looks like your husband won't have to go, and he will get his card on the mail soon. I hope everything goes well for everyone else. Again thank you so much I really appreciate you help.
Anytime!
Like you said, we’re all in this together!
I will keep everyone posted about his case.
I’m praying he doesn’t have to go and receives the GC soon!
Almost there!