Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

No worries you will be next my was granted March 15 and didn't show anything until tonight because I checked this morning and nothing was there. yours is probably already approved and will show something soon keep checking every day.
I am checking every day
Hope we all get approved soon

Your case was updated too in the "Case appeal information "?
Yeah Mine was updated to that when everyone started posting about that. But I already knew that I wasn’t going to have an appeal because it was waved the day of my court.

Update: I got my approval on the website on March 7th. I got the letter today on March 22nd from my lawyer. I just called for my info pass and waiting for a call back. I'll keep you guys updated in case this information is helpful for anyone and when i get my resident card i will retired from this forum. I feel i owed this forum updates all the way till i get my card. This forum kept my faith and now that I got approved i thank everyone in this forum because everyone was always so positive. :) .. Thank you Everyone.

Update: I got my approval on the website on March 7th. I got the letter today on March 22nd from my lawyer. I just called for my info pass and waiting for a call back. I'll keep you guys updated in case this information is helpful for anyone and when i get my resident card i will retired from this forum. I feel i owed this forum updates all the way till i get my card. This forum kept my faith and now that I got approved i thank everyone in this forum because everyone was always so positive. :) .. Thank you Everyone.
Hi
Congratulations

When was your verbal approval ?