EA premium processing, I got RFE, help please

NSC is playing with EB1s

I had previously mentioned how good_y's case may have been subject to unnecessary RFE atleast his and others RFEs should have been more elaborate instead of just listing out the same 10 list again.

read the adjudicators manual page 32
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf

If you need to request additional evidence, you should provide some explanation of the deficiencies in the evidence already submitted and if possible, examples of persuasive evidence that the petitioner might provide to corroborate the statements made in the petition. If a petitioner has submitted evidence that he or she believes establishes the alien's extraordinary ability, merely restating the evidentiary requirements or saying that the evidence submitted is not sufficient will not give the petitioner any clear guidance in overcoming the deficiencies.

niwnow said:
I had previously mentioned how good_y's case may have been subject to unnecessary RFE atleast his and others RFEs should have been more elaborate instead of just listing out the same 10 list again.

read the adjudicators manual page 32
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf

If you need to request additional evidence, you should provide some explanation of the deficiencies in the evidence already submitted and if possible, examples of persuasive evidence that the petitioner might provide to corroborate the statements made in the petition. If a petitioner has submitted evidence that he or she believes establishes the alien's extraordinary ability, merely restating the evidentiary requirements or saying that the evidence submitted is not sufficient will not give the petitioner any clear guidance in overcoming the deficiencies.

thanx for the link, that is very interesting!!!!!

madgu-gc2005 said:
any LUD in your case today. did you notice the style of message status has been changed.

Hey, hi, nope no LUD today and I still have the same message

"Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on November 16, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the link below for current processing dates."

u ay changes?

They may send the approval message to attorney

If you are self-petioner then you will be notified with the decision directly otherwise the approval e.mail/message will go to attorney only. They don't update the case status site frequently. My EB1-OR was approved from NSC Oct first week after upgrading to PP their site still says ''a request for PP has been received ... we will mail you as soon as processing is done...''. I have received the paper copy of approval notice a week after approval via attorney. So take it easy, with PP you will hear the decision latest by 4-6 days.

Good luck.

gc-ache said:
If you are self-petioner then you will be notified with the decision directly otherwise the approval e.mail/message will go to attorney only. They don't update the case status site frequently. My EB1-OR was approved from NSC Oct first week after upgrading to PP their site still says ''a request for PP has been received ... we will mail you as soon as processing is done...''. I have received the paper copy of approval notice a week after approval via attorney. So take it easy, with PP you will hear the decision latest by 4-6 days.

Good luck.

Yeah I guess I'll wait till my lawyer get the approval or the RFE! I am hoping for an approval right away....

just waititn

gc-ache said:

Good luck.

Do you think since there was no message change my attorney will get the approval notice? NSC received the PP package on Nov.15, 2006. See below my signature for details.

Method of contact!

gc-ache said:

Good luck.

Hi gc-ache:

Any idea of what way the NSC will inform attorneys? Is it via fax or email or mail or all of the above.

Thanks

Subra

They informed my attorney by e.mail. Attorney fwded me the approval mail. I do have an account with CIS for online status check but they didn't send me any mail.

subra70 said:
Hi gc-ache:

Any idea of what way the NSC will inform attorneys? Is it via fax or email or mail or all of the above.

Thanks

Subra

I guess only email and then the approval in the mail.....

Yes, tipotodo is right. Attorney (if exist or the beneficiary) will receive first e.mail then paper copy of the notice. My att. fwed me the approval e.mail quickly so I didn't bother to enquire about fax. It is very hard to focus on anything else until one hear a decision on PP process.

Wish you guys get the good news soon.

gc-ache said:
Yes, tipotodo is right. Attorney (if exist or the beneficiary) will receive first e.mail then paper copy of the notice. My att. fwed me the approval e.mail quickly so I didn't bother to enquire about fax. It is very hard to focus on anything else until one hear a decision on PP process.

Wish you guys get the good news soon.

Thankx for the good wishes! will find out soon

:D

subra70 said:
Hi All:

Any updates for anyone? No change from my side...

Subra

Nope, nothing at all, everything is the same, just my LUD from yesterday..
mmmm PP fro EB-1EA started a week and 1 day ago and we havent seen an approval yet!

anyone else any news?

Looks like a pattern!

tipotodo said:
Nope, nothing at all, everything is the same, just my LUD from yesterday..
mmmm PP fro EB-1EA started a week and 1 day ago and we havent seen an approval yet!

anyone else any news?

Hi Tipotodo:

Se you also got 2 LUDs and no change the next day simillar to mine and madgu.. Do you see a pattern in this and if so what does this mean. Man, these guys take such a long time to tell something and waste the time and I am tensed....

Let me know your thoughts..

BTW, what is madgu's response?

--Subra

subra70 said:
Hi Tipotodo:

Se you also got 2 LUDs and no change the next day simillar to mine and madgu.. Do you see a pattern in this and if so what does this mean. Man, these guys take such a long time to tell something and waste the time and I am tensed....

Let me know your thoughts..

BTW, what is madgu's response?

--Subra

MMM...i have no idea.. I am very tensed too, I just want to know even if is an RFE, i want to know so I can start working on hat stuff..or of course and approval would be better...

I am just amazed that after PP came out Nov. 13 we havent seen any approvals for EB1-EA, as a matter of fact we havent seen an approval of EB1-EA from NSC in months.....
lets see what Madgu's says?

U R right!

tipotodo said:
MMM...i have no idea.. I am very tensed too, I just want to know even if is an RFE, i want to know so I can start working on hat stuff..or of course and approval would be better...

I am just amazed that after PP came out Nov. 13 we havent seen any approvals for EB1-EA, as a matter of fact we havent seen an approval of EB1-EA from NSC in months.....
lets see what Madgu's says?

Atleast with the members from this forum we have not heard any approvals in recent days? I am wondering what is going on with NSC? We are unfortunate to get caught there. If it is TSC, I think by this time we must have been with some result...

Yes, I am curious where Madgu is...?

subra70 said:
Atleast with the members from this forum we have not heard any approvals in recent days? I am wondering what is going on with NSC? We are unfortunate to get caught there. If it is TSC, I think by this time we must have been with some result...

Yes, I am curious where Madgu is...?

Your right at least members from this forum..but is just crazy! I was honestly waititng to see some approvals in like 2 or 3 days form this forum..so far nothing....plus is crazy people from TSC that filed on April have their ACTUAL green card now! even the I-1485 approvals are like 1 month! is insane!!!! it proves that the system is no perfect or fair...but hey..as long as we get approved...

tipotodo said:
Your right at least members from this forum..but is just crazy! I was honestly waititng to see some approvals in like 2 or 3 days form this forum..so far nothing....plus is crazy people from TSC that filed on April have their ACTUAL green card now! even the I-1485 approvals are like 1 month! is insane!!!! it proves that the system is no perfect or fair...but hey..as long as we get approved...

HI guys,

Cooooooool!! Yesterday I was on Mass pike and got a call from my attorney saying that he has received RFE for my EB-1EA from NSC. He says it is not tough to answer their questions. they have given deadline for responding the RFE and the date is Feb. 15, 2006. For good_y it is Feb.07, 06.

MY attorney said it should not be a problem in responding their RFE. Let us see. MY thanksgiving HOLIDAYS started yesterday itself.

Good luck you guys.