EA premium processing, I got RFE, help please

madgu-gc2005 said:
HI guys,

Cooooooool!! Yesterday I was on Mass pike and got a call from my attorney saying that he has received RFE for my EB-1EA from NSC. He says it is not tough to answer their questions. they have given deadline for responding the RFE and the date is Feb. 15, 2006. For good_y it is Feb.07, 06.

MY attorney said it should not be a problem in responding their RFE. Let us see. MY thanksgiving HOLIDAYS started yesterday itself.

Good luck you guys.

Hey, sorry to hear about the RFE, but is not a big deal! I am sure ur attorney is going to take care of it in no time!! keeps us posted ok! Now i am pretty sure most of us are going to get RFE..mmmm we shall see

thanks madgu-gc2005 for posting your status. I also got an RFE for my EB1A(PP) dates are exactly the same as yours. Can you post what your RFE is about when you come to know? I have already posted mine in a separate thread. It looks like NSC is issuing everyone RFE's.

eb11-NSC-rfe said:
thanks madgu-gc2005 for posting your status. I also got an RFE for my EB1A(PP) dates are exactly the same as yours. Can you post what your RFE is about when you come to know? I have already posted mine in a separate thread. It looks like NSC is issuing everyone RFE's.

Yeah your right it looks like that. we yet have to see an approval for EB1--EA. At least you RFE was very specific, so that's good.
we shall see...

madgu-gc2005 said:
HI guys,

Cooooooool!! Yesterday I was on Mass pike and got a call from my attorney saying that he has received RFE for my EB-1EA from NSC. He says it is not tough to answer their questions. they have given deadline for responding the RFE and the date is Feb. 15, 2006. For good_y it is Feb.07, 06.

MY attorney said it should not be a problem in responding their RFE. Let us see. MY thanksgiving HOLIDAYS started yesterday itself.

Good luck you guys.

Hi Madgu-gc2005:

I am really sorry to hear abt. your RFE. As your atorney says it is not difficult I think it is again a game plan of NSC to buy time. So good luck, keep posted abt. your things.

Have a nice holidays...

Will update...

Subra

tipotodo said:
Yeah your right it looks like that. we yet have to see an approval for EB1--EA. At least you RFE was very specific, so that's good.
we shall see...

Hey tipotodo:

Did you hear anything? Until now no change in my case. Not even a LUD? I am not sure.. Lets see...

Subra

subra70 said:
Hey tipotodo:

Did you hear anything? Until now no change in my case. Not even a LUD? I am not sure.. Lets see...

Subra

I am in the same boat as you! last LUD on 20th...so far its been 7 days....
u? ...will still have to wait more, tomorrow is a holiday, god knows if the work on friday....
hey do the they do security check on the I-140?

Evaluations

For great service. You should check out Education Evaluators International. I worked with a guy named Jay and he really helped me out. 646-290-7658. Ask for him by name. I needed an expert opinion letter and a translation and everything came back timely and done to perfection.

Association membership, questions

My attorney asked me to upgrade my Sci association memberships, to full member, currently I am a post doc member. The full memberships gulp a lot of money. Any suggestions? Does student membership not count?

No I don't think so

Hi good_y,

I don't think if student member would be not be enough. You should get full membership or atleast associate membership if thats allowed in your society. It also depends on how your society approve membership. The one I am a associate member requires to have atleast 2 papers, atleast 1-2 years of work in the field and has to be proposed by two full time members of the society. For student members they only need letter from the mentor. So it all depends on your society. I would say get the full time membership and you can put the money spend on membership into your taxes (thats what I am told). Best of Luck.

GC_SEP2005

good_y said:
My attorney asked me to upgrade my Sci association memberships, to full member, currently I am a post doc member. The full memberships gulp a lot of money. Any suggestions? Does student membership not count?

Thanaks

Hi GC sep2005,
Thansk for your reply. I asked for upgradation and looks like the same criteria, 3yr research exp and 2 letters. I hope this will work out.

GC Sep2005,
If you are responding to an RFE you CANNOT add membership NOW and include that in the RFE application process.All credentials/associations/publications must have been received before the date your original 140 application was received at NSC.
Thought I might chime in.

eb11-NSC-rfe said:
GC Sep2005,
If you are responding to an RFE you CANNOT add membership NOW and include that in the RFE application process.All credentials/associations/publications must have been received before the date your original 140 application was received at NSC.
Thought I might chime in.

That is not true, most lawyers keep material just for the RFE, meaninig new publications etc. MOst people I know always send new stuff to the RFE. Like me, I have a review form the "Bangkok Times" I didnt send it in June because this happend in September, so its totally normal to send it with the RFE, is very standard.

tipotodo,
What I mentioned as ORIGINAL (SCIENTIFIC) PUBLICATIONS is not the same you are referring to. These if appeared in the literature after your RD of your 140 petition is NOT permitted. What you are mentioning to is, review of an article that have been already published before, or somebody has written about you, in that case they can be used , only thing is the performance/original article published date (they are refering to in the material) HAS TO HAPPEN before the RD.
In my post I was referring to good_y idea of getting a promotion to his current membership and include that in his RFE. I believe that cannot be done. Evidence of Memberships, scientific publications for a case is determined by its RD, anything after that is not counted. Others may sure know better.

eb11-NSC-rfe said:
tipotodo,
What I mentioned as ORIGINAL (SCIENTIFIC) PUBLICATIONS is not the same you are referring to. These if appeared in the literature after your RD of your 140 petition is NOT permitted. What you are mentioning to is, review of an article that have been already published before, or somebody has written about you, in that case they can be used , only thing is the performance/original article published date (they are refering to in the material) HAS TO HAPPEN before the RD.
In my post I was referring to good_y idea of getting a promotion to his current membership and include that in his RFE. I believe that cannot be done. Evidence of Memberships, scientific publications for a case is determined by its RD, anything after that is not counted. Others may sure know better.

Your totally right, I am sorry, I did'nt see you were refering to Original Scientific Publications!Sorry
:D

I agree of the publications

hi Gc_sep_2005, tipotodo, and eb11- NSC_RFE,
when I applied for student membership, after reviewing the credentials they offered me an associate membership. so I can produce that letter.
Another association give membership for thsi year or next year, if you apply in sep to dec time.
My attorney wants to stress the point that I am an outstanding researcher, as the associations are ready to upgrade my membership based on the credentials. I hope that may work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got RFE

Ok Guys I also join the bandwagon :). I got an RFE will let you all know what it is about once I hear from my Attorney. Nice way to start a week.....

tipotodo said:
Your totally right, I am sorry, I did'nt see you were refering to Original Scientific Publications!Sorry
:D

GC_SEP2005 said:
Ok Guys I also join the bandwagon :). I got an RFE will let you all know what it is about once I hear from my Attorney. Nice way to start a week.....

Hi GC_SEP2005:

Sorry to hear that. Pls. post the developments and details of RFE. I guess it must be the same as for others. I think, this is the first RFE from TSC in this forum. My case, I am still to hear something from NSC... No LUDs after first 2 in PP. Will update the developments.

BTW, did you see any changes in the case status online?

Subra

TSC to join the NSC

GC_SEP2005 said:
GC_sep2005, sorry to hear about the RFE, I think the disease spread from NSC to TSC. Hope the RFE will be simple to answer.

Sorry to hear about the RFE GC-2005

Hi GC-2005
Thought you would be the first one to tell the good news from TSC. Could you share the detail about the RFE you received.
-------------
I-140/I-485/I-765 RD at TSC 10/3, ND 10/4
I-140 LUD 10/5
I-285 LUD 10/5

FP code-3 11/2

I-765 LUD 10/27, AD 10/27. EAD received 10/28

I think we burnt our finger ;)

Yes I did see change in the online status. I think some people were asked to work after thanksgiving day and I had thought may be the officer would be in good mood after lovely turkey but it did not turn that way as I saw lud on saturday also so must be stressed out and sent a RFE ;). But I think I was exprecting it as I think we jumped in for PP when it was too hot and burnt our self. May be we should have waited for it to cool a bit, if I am right there were too many PP applications flooded in the center and they had less staff so they figured it out the best way is to send RFE so that they buy some time. I was also hoping of giving some good news but hey may be we all get good news after replying to the RFE. I checked with my attorney and she said she has not got anything yet and will let me know as soon as she gets it.

Good_y I think its ok to send some fresh information in RFE as it would put some more weight on the application and yes its not advisable to send all the information at once while submitting the application as then one would not have anything if a RFE is given.

Any way good luck to all and I will keep you updated.