EA premium processing, I got RFE, help please

good_y said:
No, I just checked the fax machine, is far from my office room, after lunch and the hell was lying there. I got the messsage change in the evening, so if I have not checked the fax, I could have waited all the time. I think they sent you a copy by mail too.

what was the time printed on the fax? is it 11.30 am or 12.30 pm since you checked after lunch? did you get email copy or regular mail?

Fax!

Hi:

I am curious to know if we have done through an attorney, whether they will then fax the RFQ if any to them? Am right?

Then we got to ask them to keep a track, which they will do obviously..

Hmm...

One general question can you all really able to do some work in the lab. I can't, I am checking the status/email everytime as if I am diffusing a bomb....In movies the hero always cuts the right wire in climax... lets see whats in store for us......

Subra...

subra70 said:
Hi:

I am curious to know if we have done through an attorney, whether they will then fax the RFQ if any to them? Am right?

Hmm...

One general question can you all really able to do some work in the lab. I can't, I am checking the status/email everytime as if I am diffusing a bomb....In movies the hero always cuts the right wire in climax... lets see whats in store for us......

Subra...
I used an attoreny and she told me if I get an RFE she get it right away..hope not...will see

I like the analogy! alot!

Hi subra... take it easy

Subra 70...

I know what you mean...

Make sure you dont log often in USCIS page. these guys (who knows) may have tracking system (the number of time you log in) and find you are not doing something great for US and spending time with internet. Hi just joke... I too like you...

Sagn

Hmm...

Subra...[/QUOTE]

madgu-gc2005 said:
Now my clock shows 12.02 pm and I checked with my attorney. Nothing he has got from NSC.

I am pretty sure ur going to ge it approved very soon!!!! good luck!

subra70 said:
Hi:

Hmm...

Subra...

We are all trying to push GC process faster so that we can get rid off several hurdles in our way. BUT this decision should not drive our LIFE. I will be off from work during Thanksgiving Week (it will start from this evening for me)

Yep - May be possible

Ya Sagn, you are right. "Technology has improved very muuchh" - Good one.

Lets see... I also called my attorney and let them know about my anxiety...

In any case will they update the changes in the online tracking system as well immediately?

Thanks....

Subra

subra70 said:
Ya Sagn, you are right. "Technology has improved very muuchh" - Good one.

Lets see... I also called my attorney and let them know about my anxiety...

In any case will they update the changes in the online tracking system as well immediately?

Thanks....

Subra

No you won't see the change immediately. May be in the evening you might see something. Now the time is 12.16 pm. No change in my message

question....can we get LUD on saturdays.... eveyrones EB-1EA got a LUD on 8/12/06 wich was a saturday..u guys think we might get another one tomorrow?

tipotodo said:
question....can we get LUD on saturdays.... eveyrones EB-1EA got a LUD on 8/12/06 wich was a saturday..u guys think we might get another one tomorrow?

U might. what i heard from members of this forum NSC works on saturday. Not sure how far it is true.

subra70 said:
Mine too...

No change, No Fax, No Email.....

Means what?

GOK!

Subra

I think is a good thing! you didnt get the RFE right away! I hope you get the approval tomorrow on monday!!!!! good luck!

online case status!

Hi All:

Did anyone check the online status later last night or now. Now they are adding in the current status some comments.

For my EB-1 they have mentioned that "Request for PP" and in the case of EB2-NIW they put as "Case Received and pending". Of course the ultimate message below has not changed much. Did anyone noticed this in their respecticve cases?

Pls. update and any clues on what this kind of change means?

Thanks

Subra

EB1-EA - RD 10/18; PP RD 11/15; LUD 1-11/16; LUD 2- 11/17
EB2-NIW - RD 10/18; LUD 1-11/14; LUD 2- 11/15
After that ??? GOK!

Thanks

tipotodo said:
I think is a good thing! you didnt get the RFE right away! I hope you get the approval tomorrow on monday!!!!! good luck!

Thanks a lot for your wishes, tipotodo. Good luck to you and all other folks as well. Lets see...

Subra

subra70 said:
Hi All:

Did anyone check the online status later last night or now. Now they are adding in the current status some comments.

For my EB-1 they have mentioned that "Request for PP" and in the case of EB2-NIW they put as "Case Received and pending". Of course the ultimate message below has not changed much. Did anyone noticed this in their respecticve cases?

Pls. update and any clues on what this kind of change means?

Thanks

Subra

EB1-EA - RD 10/18; PP RD 11/15; LUD 1-11/16; LUD 2- 11/17
EB2-NIW - RD 10/18; LUD 1-11/14; LUD 2- 11/15
After that ??? GOK!

Same here on my EB1-EA it says "Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on November 16, 2006".... i just think is an updated that they are actually going thru the file starting that day..i guess...will just have to wait and see...
fun times!