EA premium processing, I got RFE, help please

when did you get the RFE

justgc06 said:
This is the standard request by NSC for EB1 categories it seems. I got the same questions and have 3 months to reply. the lawyer also does not know how to respond as all the evidences were submitted.

will getting more letters help?
hI JUSTGC06,
How was the RFE, two page repeating the same criteria for EBEa? THAT IS WHAT i GOT.

Hang in there

good_y

You just hang in there. I feel this is all to deter us from our attempts to by pass the soup we all are in with regard to our EB2 -retrogressed petitions.

Just do your best. Like we discussed before we ain't go nothin to loose (but of course some money). Don't let them get to you.

I'll keep you posted once I submit my PP.

Help regarding the processing center!

Hi All:

I had applied in Oct. '06 for both EB1-EA and NIW. CAn anyone pls. tell how to know where my application is? I want to know whether it is in NSC or TSC? Is it possible to tell from the case number? Please help.

Thanks.

Subra70

subra70 said:
Hi All:

I had applied in Oct. '06 for both EB1-EA and NIW. CAn anyone pls. tell how to know where my application is? I want to know whether it is in NSC or TSC? Is it possible to tell from the case number? Please help.

Thanks.

Subra70

Hi subra,

Yes you can tell from receipt no. where your case is there. By the way let us have this thread for RFE discussion.

Sorry

Sorry abt. that. Since I have also filed the PP, I am curious abt. the processing center. My case number starts with LIN, does this mean it is in NSC?

Thanks.

Subra

basics

If your receipt number starts with:
EAC - It is being processed at the Vermont Service Center
WAC - It is being processed at the California Service Center
LIN - It is being processed at the Nebraska Service Center
SRC - It is being processed at the Texas Service Center

You can also tell your filing date by the \'Partial Receipt number\'. Here is how:
The first 3 characters represent which service center is processing your case. The next two digits represent the fiscal year (October 1, through September 30) in which INS received your case( e.g, 00 is 2000 ).The next three digits represent the computer workday of that fiscal year on which the fee was taken

Few question

Good_y

I have a question. you submitted pp on 11/13. when USCIS picked your $1000 from your bank account? did you check that?. I also submitted pp on same day but dont see any update with my case at USCIS homepage and no sign of picking my money.

Sagn

good_y said:
I submitted PP on 11/13, and today I got an RFE;
Most of the things are what I have submitted,
I will give the details
The record does not include evidence of a major internationally recognized award,
2. The record does not establish that you are the recipient fo nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards of excellence
3. documentation of your membership in associations which require outstanding achievements for membership
4.Published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media relating to your work in the field for which classification are sought.
5.The record does not contain published accounts of your career achievements in qualifing media.
6.Evidence in the panel;
7.Records lacks evidence that you serve on the editorial board of scientific journals
everything as from the criteria for EA category was listed.
I have submitted all the evidences but they want it again, I have to submit it before February 9, 2007
Please give me some suggestions for preparing the RFE.
Thanks to all.

Good_y

Whats your qualification? do you have a Ph.D? OR similar thing?

Sagn

sagn said:
Good_y

I have a question. you submitted pp on 11/13. when USCIS picked your $1000 from your bank account? did you check that?. I also submitted pp on same day but dont see any update with my case at USCIS homepage and no sign of picking my money.

Sagn

subra70 said:
Sorry abt. that. Since I have also filed the PP, I am curious abt. the processing center. My case number starts with LIN, does this mean it is in NSC?

Thanks.

Subra

Hi subra,

I got the following email at 10.30 pm today. Upgraded to PP.

Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on November 15, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is completeYou can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

sagn said:
Good_y

Sagn

sam here, its been days, a no update or RD of my PP...will see, still waiting...
:confused:

madgu-gc2005

Hi:

From your question it appears that you RD on 11/14 and already picked your $1000. is that correct?

Sagn

madgu-gc2005 said:
Why? when did you send the package? do you have the delivery confirmation of your package?

yes I do

sagn said:
Whats your qualification? do you have a Ph.D? OR similar thing?

Sagn
I have two PhD degrees, 20 int publications (18 first author), more than 100 citations, 4 year US research experience, member of 2 sci associations, reviewer for journals (editor letter), member of PhD thesis evaluation indian uni (PROOF enclosed), 18 conf paper presentations (india, japan, europe and USA), 2 Jap fellowships- one is inter fellowship, work in a Fed lab,but not have any other awards, 9 letters (1 from previous supervisor, rest form japan, us, canada, singapore)

not yet

sagn said:
Good_y

Sagn
Hi sagn, they have not yet cashed the check, once you submit a check, and when they are giving a RFE, where else you can go? so they will deduct it slowly, don't worry!

Thanks

Thanks good_y

Sagn

good_y said:
Hi sagn, they have not yet cashed the check, once you submit a check, and when they are giving a RFE, where else you can go? so they will deduct it slowly, don't worry!

PP address

Hi:

I sent my eb1-ea pp on 11/13. it reached on 11/14 9AM. But so far no update. I used the following address according to the instructions. is that correct address?

Thanks

Sagn

Premium Processing Service
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
850 S St.
Lincoln, NE 68508

madgu-gc2005 said:
No the RD is 11/15. The service center got $$$$$$$$$.

sagn said:
Hi:

I sent my eb1-ea pp on 11/13. it reached on 11/14 9AM. But so far no update. I used the following address according to the instructions. is that correct address?

Thanks

Sagn

Premium Processing Service
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
850 S St.
Lincoln, NE 68508

fine. you should hear something soon within a day or two. did you file on your own or through attorney?

whatelase they want

Hi good_y

You have wonderful qualifications. I wonder whether these guys are really qualified to touch your application. But few guys I know who got approved (eb1-ea) recently with one fourth of your qualification.

sagn

good_y said:
I have two PhD degrees, 20 int publications (18 first author), more than 100 citations, 4 year US research experience, member of 2 sci associations, reviewer for journals (editor letter), member of PhD thesis evaluation indian uni (PROOF enclosed), 18 conf paper presentations (india, japan, europe and USA), 2 Jap fellowships- one is inter fellowship, work in a Fed lab,but not have any other awards, 9 letters (1 from previous supervisor, rest form japan, us, canada, singapore)