EA premium processing, I got RFE, help please

When RFE response should reach NSC?

Hi all,

I got RFE for EB-1EA last week and I am planning to get 3-4 more letters. The last date for responding RFE is Feb. 16, 2007. Is it good if we send the response before Dec. end? or Jan. 2007 end. Need your feedback.

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi all,

I got RFE for EB-1EA last week and I am planning to get 3-4 more letters. The last date for responding RFE is Feb. 16, 2007. Is it good if we send the response before Dec. end? or Jan. 2007 end. Need your feedback.

I doesnt matter, as long as the RFE is answered! iMy lawyer is sending my stuff in the next 2 weeks

Do you get an immediate reply for the PP RFE

I wonder whether we get an immediate reply for the PP RFE( say in a week time). Or does it takes its own sweettime as a normal RFE reply? Any idea?

good_y said:
I wonder whether we get an immediate reply for the PP RFE( say in a week time). Or does it takes its own sweettime as a normal RFE reply? Any idea?

once they recive the RFE if, u had a PP 1-40 they have to answer the IN 15 days from the day they recive the RFE!

tipotodo said:
once they recive the RFE if, u had a PP 1-40 they have to answer the IN 15 days from the day they recive the RFE!

I do not think so. They did respond within 15 days after NSC received the PP package and so it is not necessary that they have to oblige to respond again within 15 days after they receive RFE response. That is what I think.

So good_y, tipododo you are getting ready to send the response ???

madgu-gc2005 said:
I do not think so. They did respond within 15 days after NSC received the PP package and so it is not necessary that they have to oblige to respond again within 15 days after they receive RFE response. That is what I think.

My lawyer told me an it also says in the USCIS website, after you have an RFE thru PP you still have 15 days response after they recive the RFE material.

I am done with all my paper work for the RFE the lawyer is working on it. I think next week probably that's when she'll send it. what about u?

tipotodo said:
My lawyer told me an it also says in the USCIS website, after you have an RFE thru PP you still have 15 days response after they recive the RFE material.

I am done with all my paper work for the RFE the lawyer is working on it. I think next week probably that's when she'll send it. what about u?

I might take little time in sending and I am trying to get letters from 4 different universities (USA, Spain and Israel). 3 professors are willing to write and waiting for one more. My attorney will start by this weekend. Thinking to send before christmas. Let us see what happens.

Good that after NSC received RFE response they will respond within 15 days. Hopefully you will get your approval soon.

not yet

madgu-gc2005 said:

HI madgu-gc and tipotodo,
Thanks for the information, I just send out the draft letters to three people, all from US, so they will get back to me by next week. I have also to get a letter from the Sci association, possibly by next week.
my attorney has to write the letter, hope it will happen middle of Dec.

Joining the RFE Club!

Hi All:

Got RFE today. Very general, listing all the 10 basic points for EB1-A. I think they have a template now, it only matters when we are going to get the RFE either during the first 5 days or last.... They had my PP application for exactly 15 days and sent an RFE...

Planning to work on it with more letters, more evidence, more PATIENCE....May be submitting after New year!

Subra

subra70 said:
Hi All:

Got RFE today. Very general, listing all the 10 basic points for EB1-A. I think they have a template now, it only matters when we are going to get the RFE either during the first 5 days or last.... They had my PP application for exactly 15 days and sent an RFE...

Planning to work on it with more letters, more evidence, more PATIENCE....May be submitting after New year!

Subra

Sorry to hear about RFE, u were the only hope left to the EB-1EA approval right away, dont worry! u'll get ur stuff together!

everyone by the way! My lawyer got an approval for another client of an pp EB1-EA today from NSC!!!!! thats a good sign!!!!! :D

subra70 said:
Hi All:

Subra

Hi Subra,

I think you got probably like my RFE stating all 10 criteria. NSC is going crazy.

Good luck

Thanks!

Thanks...

Will update the developments. Lets keep this thread alive so that we can update the developments after responding to the RFEs.

Subra

Looks like NSC has taken an 'OATH' not to issue a single approval in 2006??? so better to submit in 2007??

Some people on the forum have recommended to submit the I-140 electronically for EB1-EA after sending the PP by mail, in order to get your application to TSC.
Is this advisable?
Does it really make a difference? It seems to me that this way would complicate things, and it would be easier to simply have everything together in one package.

P.S.: How many letters would you advise to include in your package?
Thanks!
AGM6

Did any RFE's get approved

I got a RFE yesterday. It seems to be a standard proceedure from NSC due to holiday season I guess. Did any one respond to the RFE's yet

permfiling said:
I got a RFE yesterday. It seems to be a standard proceedure from NSC due to holiday season I guess. Did any one respond to the RFE's yet

not yet, but soon , probably in a few days.
u?

permfiling said:

not yet, but soon , probably in a few days.
u?

ok Here it is! another "General RFE"

1. Edvidence for Invited talks
2. Evidence for your Research Role that its leading and not support role
3. Evidence for Membership
4. Evidence for publications are more significant to your profession
5. Evidence for article in major media or trade publications
and last but not least
6. Evidence that you have judged or critiqued the work of others in your field.

I have to submit 3 of 6. Still have to talk to my attorney. Looks like general one.

GC_SEP2005 said:
and last but not least

I have to submit 3 of 6. Still have to talk to my attorney. Looks like general one.

agian NSC just buying time sending a general RFE!!!!!!
sorry man! i am sure you can get the stuff together!

GC_SEP2005 said:
and last but not least

Is it the second RFE? I am surprised. If so did you reply fo ryour first RFE. what is going on at NSC? why can't they send in one RFE? what is so different in your 2nd RFE from the first one.