EA premium processing, I got RFE, help please

madgu-gc2005 said:
Yes it is a quite week. do you have any idea about what this quote means

Witness letters submitted with this petition will be given due consideration, but 8 CFR. & 204.5(h) states “ [a] petition for an alien of extraordinary ability must be accompanied by evidence that the alien has sustained national or international acclaim and that his or her achievements have been recognized in the field of expertise”

I found this in my RFE apart from all 10 criteria lined up.

appreciate your feed back
This is a standard statement written in all the EB11 RFE before they state 10 criteria....

eb1a-query said:
This is a standard statement written in all the EB11 RFE before they state 10 criteria....

Initially i sent 6 very strong letters and now I got 3 independent expert letters from 3 countries. do we need to point out the quote that I mentioned in my earlier posting? because having the readymade document for international acclaim is not possible rather experts can give their comment on my work (not worked with them at any point of time of my research). That will become the solid foundation for having international acclaim. what do you think?

They need more letters

madgu-gc2005 said:
Yes it is a quite week. do you have any idea about what this quote means

Witness letters submitted with this petition will be given due consideration, but 8 CFR. & 204.5(h) states “ [a] petition for an alien of extraordinary ability must be accompanied by evidence that the alien has sustained national or international acclaim and that his or her achievements have been recognized in the field of expertise”

I found this in my RFE apart from all 10 criteria lined up.

appreciate your feed back
Hi Madgu_gc,
Looks like you need more letters, say from experts outside of USA. If you are submitting more letters now, I think it will take care of.

hi everyone, very quite indeed, i am working on the last touches of my RFE with my lawyer, looking to send everything by the 16....we shall see..

any progress and any of ur cases?

Hi guys,

What is going on? looooooooooooooooong silence from the members in this thread. Looks like they are totally busy in their work including preparing for RFEs :)

Good luck guys

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi guys,

What is going on? looooooooooooooooong silence from the members in this thread. Looks like they are totally busy in their work including preparing for RFEs :)

Good luck guys

ur right! just working! looking to reply veyr very soon

highlighted portions of RFE

good_y and madgugc2005 and others,

I know all of you who got RFE have the laundry list of 10 criteria, but can you tell me if any text in your RFE was highlighted in bold. I ask you this because my RFE has highlighted text in bold for on the portion where they want me to prove that petitioner is a person in the top few percentage in the field of endeavor. Ofcourse, they also have the national and international acclaim part highlighted as well.

Personally, I feel they did not read the recommendation letters properly. Because, each one indicated clearly that I have rare scientific background, unique scientific contributions to public health etc, indicate that I am invovled in policy making.

May be I will highlight the excerpts from each letter in my response and get more letters.

I'd appreciate any comments on this approach.

niwnow said:

I know all of you who got RFE have the laundry list of 10 criteria, but can you tell me if any text in your RFE was highlighted in bold. I ask you this because my RFE has highlighted text in bold for on the portion where they want me to prove that petitioner is a person in the top few percentage in the field of endeavor. Ofcourse, they also have the national and international acclaim part highlighted as well.

Personally, I feel they did not read the recommendation letters properly. Because, each one indicated clearly that I have rare scientific background, unique scientific contributions to public health etc, indicate that I am invovled in policy making.

May be I will highlight the excerpts from each letter in my response and get more letters.

Hi niwnow,
We all received the 10 comments from NSC, But none of the items in my list was highlighted or had any special letters.
My RFE starts" The evidence submitted with the petition indicates that you are an accomplished scientist and researcher and the improtance of the research described is not in question. However, the documentaion does not establish that you meet the regulatory criteria for this visa classification"Then the nest paragraph states the rules and so on.

good_y said:
Hi niwnow,
We all received the 10 comments from NSC, But none of the items in my list was highlighted or had any special letters.
My RFE starts" The evidence submitted with the petition indicates that you are an accomplished scientist and researcher and the improtance of the research described is not in question. However, the documentaion does not establish that you meet the regulatory criteria for this visa classification"Then the nest paragraph states the rules and so on.

Yes my RFE also starts similar like good_y's one. no bold anywhere in RFE. I think NSC and TSC has their own standard format of RFE :)

Hi
My RFE also starts same like good_y's RFE, no bold letters.
EB10182006

good_y said:
Hi niwnow,

niwnow said:

my RFE had extra inof they need, very specific, and thye listed it underneath each criteria. Only 3 points of the 3 cirteria had extra info.

Well 2 of my friends got approved in EB1 last Week from TCS

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that 2 of my friends in Scientific field got their EB1 approved and the difference is that they did not go through PP. SO this may be bit encouraging for us that if we submit we would also be approved :). Best of luck.

GC_SEP2005

GC_SEP2005 said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that 2 of my friends in Scientific field got their EB1 approved and the difference is that they did not go through PP. SO this may be bit encouraging for us that if we submit we would also be approved :). Best of luck.

GC_SEP2005
Hi gc_SEP2005,
It is nice to hear that some approvals are coming out. I am sure that there may be more approvals coming out, that is not known to the forum here.
If you look into the manual of adjudicators, it clearly shows that most of us (as per the requirements) should get the approval. But unfortunately not. PP might have influenced some percentage for RFE. But generally the NSC looks very tough than the other center. Any way we will see the RFE replys in couple of months.
Good luck

Need your feedback

Hi guys,

Most of the members in this thread know that I got RFE. By mistake One of the expert who wrote a letter for me sent his letter directly to NSC and interestingly only my name is written in his letter without any of my case information (in the sense there is no receipt number). will it create confusion at NSC? I know that NSC is not going to take trouble to find out my file by searching my name. any thought???

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi guys,

Most of the members in this thread know that I got RFE. By mistake One of the expert who wrote a letter for me sent his letter directly to NSC and interestingly only my name is written in his letter without any of my case information (in the sense there is no receipt number). will it create confusion at NSC? I know that NSC is not going to take trouble to find out my file by searching my name. any thought???

dont worry Madgu-2005 they are porbably goign to throw it right away..no big deal

Hi,

Only couple of days ago, i saw this thread which made me feel more comfortable with my situation.

I have a masters and Phd from US (both from top institutions). Since, i had an MD from India earlier, i directly got a faculty position in a US university without a post-doc.

Based on my reading of this forum, i see that most people here have much more research experience than i do. I have 7 first author publications.

My univ. sent EB1 in May 06, and when i upgraded to PP in Oct 06, i got RFE similar to all others.

This time, i hired a lawyer to format the letter with the evidence with some new evidence materials but letters were the same.

My deadline for RFE reply is Dec 28 and should know the decision in Jan 07.

EB1 OR
RD may 2006
PP Oct 3
RFE Oct 5
RFE deadline Dec 28

That might have been shredded already

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi guys,

I feel that it is on the way to the trash. so don't worry. USCIS is so confused with a proper document to handle, Do you think they will trace something that has only the name. some refrees still do not know about this immigration stuff, so they send directly.
so Madgu_gc, when are you planning for RFE submission. My documents are ready, I am planning to send it to attorney this week end, we are planning for the begining of January. Any one out there to join?
good luck to all.

good_y said:
I feel that it is on the way to the trash. so don't worry. USCIS is so confused with a proper document to handle, Do you think they will trace something that has only the name. some refrees still do not know about this immigration stuff, so they send directly.
so Madgu_gc, when are you planning for RFE submission. My documents are ready, I am planning to send it to attorney this week end, we are planning for the begining of January. Any one out there to join?
good luck to all.

Still waiting for two letters and they are on the way. After I receive them i will send it to my attorney. I can get those letters anytime this week and my attorney has to write cover letter. I am also thinking to send by beginning of Jan. 2007. I will be joining with you.