EA premium processing, I got RFE, help please

good_y said:
I think NSC started looking at your file, feel so with the updates, you should get the approval within couple of days. I do not think one can spend not more than an hour on one application as the number of application is so high.
Good luck MyEB1_2006.

Hi Good_y,

they might spend hardly 20-30 min. I think that will be the max. time they can afford :)

LUD on my I-140

Hi all,

Today there is a message change saying that they received my RFE response on Jan. 3, 2007 and they have resumed the process on my case.

Good_y!! even if you do not see the status change within 1 week do not worry. YOu might end up in my situation (getting LUD and a message change after a week). Good luck buddy!

MyEB1_2006 said:
No ...Nothing yet .....!

I wonder if the 60 days is actually true for me.

I do not think so. YOur actual filing is in the month of May 15, 2006. I saw one guy similar like you (i think he filed on May 17, 2006 EB-1OR) got approved on Jan. 7, 2007 (whole process took about 7 months and he went for PP in October 2006). YOu will hear something good within this week.

I got 11 emails from USCIS this morning saying that they resumed the process on my case and same standard message was there (60 days period). In the premium processing instruction it is written that after they receive the response they should make a decision with in 15 calendar days.

Last edited by a moderator:
madgu-gc2005 said:
I do not think so. YOur actual filing is in the month of May 15, 2006. I saw one guy similar like you (i think he filed on May 17, 2006 EB-1OR) got approved on Jan. 7, 2007 (whole process took about 7 months and he went for PP in October 2006). YOu will hear something good within this week.

I got 11 emails from USCIS this morning saying that they resumed the process on my case and same standard message was there (60 days period). In the premium processing instruction it is written that after they receive the response they should make a decision with in 15 calendar days.
Good luck Madgu_gc, I hope you get the good news this week itself.
I did not see any LUD, so as you said it may take a week time for them to touch the application (even with PP)
Good luck to all with pending PP RFE.

Hi

Madgu I see a note on your signature about denial? what is it about?

madgu-gc2005 said:

Did you send your RFE

GC_SEP2005 said:
Madgu I see a note on your signature about denial? what is it about?
Hi GC sep 2005,
Did you send your eB1 RFE? I saw an update on 12 th after that nothing and no message change, I do not know what is happening?

eb1or-rfe responce sent

i sent reply on the rfe of my eb1-or in december second week (not pp). i did not find any lud so far. i contacted my attorney and he contacted USCIS. the reply he got from them was that my rfe has been received by them; and they did not updated the database which they will do it soon. more than one month; no lud, nothing at NSC. do not know how long to wait.

Not yet

Good_Y,

I am getting ready for it but hopefully will send it by end of this month or early next month. How about your status?

good_y said:
Hi GC sep 2005,
Did you send your eB1 RFE? I saw an update on 12 th after that nothing and no message change, I do not know what is happening?

give your view

For my RFE 1/11 received date, another upadate on 1/12 and today again I saw 1/24 update without message change.
Can any one suggest wht it means? so far no fax to my attorney.

good_y said:
For my RFE 1/11 received date, another upadate on 1/12 and today again I saw 1/24 update without message change.

Hi buddy,

Your approval should be on the way :) I wish you get it soon.

Congrats!

Congrats Good_Y. its a good news for people who are waiting or getting ready for RFE reply. Will keep updated of my case :)

good_y said:

you will get it soon

GC_SEP2005 said:
Congrats Good_Y. its a good news for people who are waiting or getting ready for RFE reply. Will keep updated of my case :)
Thanks GC_sep2005,
I think we travel in the same boat, and wish you get the approval soon from TSC. When did you send your RFE?
Good luck

Will send it in feb 1st week or so.

good_y said:
Thanks GC_sep2005,
I think we travel in the same boat, and wish you get the approval soon from TSC. When did you send your RFE?
Good luck

EB10182006 said:
Hi All

Look at my signature, LUD is keep changing without change in message. What does it mean? Any idea?

Hope good things are happening at your end. NSC is actively working on your case. you might get approval at any time.

Good luck

Thanks madgu-gc2005

Thanks madgu-gc2005
Waiting is too much stress.
Have you decided about upgrading your EB1-EA to PP?
Good luck

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hope good things are happening at your end. NSC is actively working on your case. you might get approval at any time.

Good luck

EB10182006 said:
Thanks madgu-gc2005
Waiting is too much stress.
Have you decided about upgrading your EB1-EA to PP?
Good luck

I am yet to decide. Anyway I have to face the reality if not now may be later. I know waiting is too much stress. I might go through again.