• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Selectees From Ghana

The data for the embassies that have accepted DV cases are out there and the embassy in Ghana isn’t part, unless you know someone who has received their 2NL for an interview in Accra US embassy.

I also contacted them and they said I should wait to hear from the embassy or KCC
wait for how long... hmm

The data for the embassies that have accepted DV cases are out there and the embassy in Ghana isn’t part, unless you know someone who has received their 2NL for an interview in Accra US embassy.

I also contacted them and they said I should wait to hear from the embassy or KCC.
Ohk bro. This is really disheartening bro. Let's just hope and pray they begin soon cos we have limited time. I'm just hoping it's not an international something since they know we have just up to 30th September.

Ohk bro. This is really disheartening bro. Let's just hope and pray they begin soon cos we have limited time. I'm just hoping it's not an international something since they know we have just up to 30th September.
My Case is Af10K plus and I'm still waiting for my 2NL so let's hooe.

In fact the embassy is not treating us fairly... I contacted KCC n was told the case is ready though but appointment is not available for now. Hmmm. Why is the embassy treating us this way

Wow 3248 selectees from Ghana and no one has been scheduled for an interview yet?
Time is not really on our side. The embassy should find a way and deal with DV 2021 otherwise dreams would be crushed.

@Britsimon @Sm1smom can the selectees from Ghana ask KCC to transfer their case to near by embassy like Togo or Burkina Faso or ivory coast because the embassy here in Ghana is not showing signs of contacting DV2021 interviews and time is running out too.

@Britsimon @Sm1smom can the selectees from Ghana ask KCC to transfer their case to near by embassy like Togo or Burkina Faso or ivory coast because the embassy here in Ghana is not showing signs of contacting DV2021 interviews and time is running out too.
I honestly don't know if you can request case transfer to a country where you're not residing at or have a legitimate connection to.

Hello fellow Ghanaians!!
I have a question;

Does Ghanaians have to submit the I-134 form or just the sponsor letter??

Ok. Then,how do you prove to them that you wouldn't be a public charge during your interview??
The US embassy in Ghana, in the past, has relied on the “host system” for applicants interviewing in Ghana. Nonetheless, having an I-134 on hand as a backup document (to be presented if required) is highly recommended.

The US embassy in Ghana, in the past, has relied on the “host system” for applicants interviewing in Ghana. Nonetheless, having an I-134 on hand as a backup document (to be presented if required) is highly recommended.
So in this case I will have to provide the host's address and the i-134 form as a backup right??

So in this case I will have to provide the host's address and the i-134 form as a backup right??
Your host's address most likely will already be listed on your DS260 form, right? So there's nothing to "provide" in this case. Unless of course you're changing the previously listed information on your DS260 form, in which case you inform them at the embassy and provide the updated information.

Again, the I-134 is a backup document which gets presented only when/if requested.

Your host's address most likely will already be listed on your DS260 form, right? So there's nothing to "provide" in this case. Unless of course you're changing the previously listed information on your DS260 form, in which case you inform them at the embassy and provide the updated information.

Again, the I-134 is a backup document which gets presented only when/if requested.
Ok thanks!!