• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Selectees From Ghana

Hello everyone. I'm new here and upon reading posts here I think I'm going astray with the process. I'm 2021af75xxx, I submitted my ds-260 around September but haven't received any information about submitting supporting documents. So I want to know what it means please

Hello everyone. I'm new here and upon reading posts here I think I'm going astray with the process. I'm 2021af75xxx, I submitted my ds-260 around September but haven't received any information about submitting supporting documents. So I want to know what it means please

I’ve already provided an answer on the other thread. Also, your CN is on the high end. The latest visa bulletin has Africa (excluding Egypt) on 22000 for April interviews.

In your case, I would wait. Especially given the high CN.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...lletin/2021/visa-bulletin-for-march-2021.html

Hello guys, I think it’s about time we start sending emails and contacting the US embassy in Ghana about scheduling Dv2021 interviews, we all know the Covid situation in Ghana is not bad and life is going on here, schools are opened and businesses are operating so why is the US embassy not taking DV interviews? Our neighboring countries, Ivory Coast and Nigeria are scheduling DV interviews....and other african countries as well

Hello guys, I think it’s about time we start sending emails and contacting the US embassy in Ghana about scheduling Dv2021 interviews, we all know the Covid situation in Ghana is not bad and life is going on here, schools are opened and businesses are operating so why is the US embassy not taking DV interviews? Our neighboring countries, Ivory Coast and Nigeria are scheduling DV interviews....and other african countries as well
Point of correction... Nigeria is not part DV.
Yea ivory coast started scheduling interviews.

Please don't try to be all knowing. We have some selectees who aren't from Nigeria but are residents there. These people would have their interviews in Nigeria
Point of correction... Nigeria is not part DV.
Yea ivory coast started scheduling interviews.