• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Selectees From Ghana

HELLO GUYS, MY WIFE WON THE 2021 DV LOTTERY WITH MY SON WHO IS HER SPEPCHILD AND NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER DAUGHTER WHO IS 6 MONTHS OLD. NOW MY QUESTIONS

1. HOW DO I AND MY NEW BORN DAUGHTER BENEFIT FROM THE WIN SINCE SHE WASNT BORN YET AND I WAS NOT AROUND WHEN MY WIFE WAS DOING THE DRAW?
2.SINCE MY SON IS HER STEP CHILD WONT THEY ASK FOR DNA?
3. WHEN IS THE WHOLE PROCESS STARTING SINCE EMBASSIES ARE NOT OPENED FOR LOTTERY PROCESSING IN GHANA YET?

NOTE; HER CASE NUMBER IS 2021AF13***

HELLO GUYS, MY WIFE WON THE 2021 DV LOTTERY WITH MY SON WHO IS HER SPEPCHILD AND NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER DAUGHTER WHO IS 6 MONTHS OLD. NOW MY QUESTIONS

1. HOW DO I AND MY NEW BORN DAUGHTER BENEFIT FROM THE WIN SINCE SHE WASNT BORN YET AND I WAS NOT AROUND WHEN MY WIFE WAS DOING THE DRAW?
3. WHEN IS THE WHOLE PROCESS STARTING SINCE EMBASSIES ARE NOT OPENED FOR LOTTERY PROCESSING IN GHANA YET?

Can you clarify two things: 1. Were you married before she entered the lottery? 2. Did she list you on the entry form?

You mean your wife did not list you on the initial entry but she listed your son, her step kid? If yes, she will be disqualified at the interview for failure to list you on her entry. So you guys are better off forgetting about this selection before you start wasting your time and money.

Hello guys, I'm confronted with a challenge and I want clarification. I went for my SSSCE certificate from WAEC and I was told I can no longer get it once it's over 10years and that they can only print a confirmation for me, which would be sent to the institution involved. My concern is, is it acceptable?

Hello guys, I'm confronted with a challenge and I want clarification. I went for my SSSCE certificate from WAEC and I was told I can no longer get it once it's over 10years and that they can only print a confirmation for me, which would be sent to the institution involved. My concern is, is it acceptable?
is it a private exams or the school exams? because if it's the school exams then you need to go to the school you attended for it but if it's the private exams then that's the only way to go about (confirmation of results sent to the institution involved) in this case the embassy.

You mean your wife did not list you on the initial entry but she listed your son, her step kid? If yes, she will be disqualified at the interview for failure to list you on her entry. So you guys are better off forgetting about this selection before you start wasting your time and money.
so how about if we get a proof that we were married but i wasnt interested in travelling then? or if we get a proof that my step son is hers?