• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Selectees From Ghana

i hope everyone is sending their documents whether being request by KCC or not...
let's still pray that the embassy would start accepting DV cases for interviews.. Amen!

Yeah, all institutions in the country have found ways and means of working now but the USembassy in Accra seems unbothered
You're right, if even universities are operating with this huge number of students where they converge in larger numbers in lecture halls without any effect, then why US embassy Accra can't operate?

You're right, if even universities are operating with this huge number of students where they converge in larger numbers in lecture halls without any effect, then why US embassy Accra can't operate?
They will tell you they are following the covid-19 protocols and that they can't work at a full capacity.

Please did you confirm from them?
The data for the embassies that have accepted DV cases are out there and the embassy in Ghana isn’t part, unless you know someone who has received their 2NL for an interview in Accra US embassy.

I also contacted them and they said I should wait to hear from the embassy or KCC.