• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Selectees From Ghana

We can only hope ... Hope is all we’ve got . If the embassy could start the interviews ... COVID situation in Ghana is quite lower as compared before .. I know the embassy will start anytime soon ...

Please is there a downloadable letter when one is notified of win in the DV lottery?
May I ask why you are asking? A friend of mine received a scam letter of a DV win via email recently. If you receive a letter via email and not via your own login on the website, it is not genuine.

May I ask why you are asking? A friend of mine received a scam letter of a DV win via email recently. If you receive a letter via email and not via your own login on the website, it is not genuine.
My fiancé received a letter after logging in with the confirmation number but just wanted to be sure how true that could be for she registered in 2019.

My fiancé received a letter after logging in with the confirmation number but just wanted to be sure how true that could be for she registered in 2019.
Yes, that makes sense. Registration was Oct/Nov 2019, selectees announced June 2020, for the DV year that runs from Oct 2020 to Sept 2021. But if she only just found out she got selected she needs to start moving ahead with forms ASAP.

Yes, that makes sense. Registration was Oct/Nov 2019, selectees announced June 2020, for the DV year that runs from Oct 2020 to Sept 2021. But if she only just found out she got selected she needs to start moving ahead with forms ASAP.
Thank you very much

Please is the case number stated in the letter or it appears when you have logged into the entrant status check portal?

Please is the case number stated in the letter or it appears when you have logged into the entrant status check portal?
I’m not sure what the difference is unless it changed this year, when I did it logging into the entrant status check brought you right to the letter. If you are unsure if it is genuine you can check on here https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=iv , fill in the case number as you see it but leave out any 0s between the AF and the actual case number.

Hi guys... after going through the dv2020 Ghana selectees thread, it quite obvious that the USEmbassy in Accra don’t care about DV. After the judge’s order in September 2020, only one person was scheduled for an interview and that person was a Named Plaintiff. They didn’t schedule anyone again even though we all know the Covid situation in Ghana wasn’t not that bad. They didn’t show any good faith.

In view of this I think we must be proactive before things become too late for us DV2021 selectees from Ghana, we need to start tagging our media houses and influential people in Twitter and Facebook posts to create awareness.
All our neighboring countries have scheduled dv2021 interviews; Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Togo, Nigeria and Benin but clearly the USEmbassy in Ghana is not going to do so without some pressure, this is a lifetime opportunity and we should do all we can (legally) to see it fulfilled.

Hi guys... after going through the dv2020 Ghana selectees thread, it quite obvious that the USEmbassy in Accra don’t care about DV. After the judge’s order in September 2020, only one person was scheduled for an interview and that person was a Named Plaintiff. They didn’t schedule anyone again even though we all know the Covid situation in Ghana wasn’t not that bad. They didn’t show any good faith.

In view of this I think we must be proactive before things become too late for us DV2021 selectees from Ghana, we need to start tagging our media houses and influential people in Twitter and Facebook posts to create awareness.
All our neighboring countries have scheduled dv2021 interviews; Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Togo, Nigeria and Benin but clearly the USEmbassy in Ghana is not going to do so without some pressure, this is a lifetime opportunity and we should do all we can (legally) to see it fulfilled.
Ghanaian authorities are the subjects to be blame, what do you expect after that falsification and massaging of covid-19 figures? Still records indicate that covid-19 pandemic is not fully under control and that's 99.9% of the reasons why you haven't been scheduled.I noticed you said you've gone through dv2020 thread and that confirmed my claims, Covid-19 started in 2020,though the Trump's proclamation might be additional factor,but the fact is the government is the subject to be blame for falsification and massaging Covid-19 figures,because before Covid-19 all FYs before dv2019 was normal.........Anyway Keep hoping for the best

Again is there any legal means we can use to put the embassy at work on DVs? We can't afford to lose this opportunity? Hmmm May God speak for us

Me all am saying is they should tell the selectees something. Like the way other embassies are doing. Eg us embassy in turkey says they are not conducting interviews for DV applicants.

Hello Friends! Good afternoon.. I believe we are all doing well by grace. Please has anyone heard any positive tin from our usembassyghana?