• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Asia selectees

Hi, I have a question about fees:
First Fee US$330 will be paid at embassy/Consulate before interview;
Second Fee US$220 will be paid after you get Visa and before you entry USA.
So no need to pay any fees before your interview is confirmed, am I right? Thanks a lot.

Hi, I have a question about fees:
First Fee US$330 will be paid at embassy/Consulate before interview;
Second Fee US$220 will be paid after you get Visa and before you entry USA.
So no need to pay any fees before your interview is confirmed, am I right? Thanks a lot.
Correct

Hi everyone,

My case number is AS64XX (My number is current in this Month) and I sent documents more than 2 months ago, but I haven’t received the confirmation email. I emailed KCC to enquire last Thursday but I haven’t received any response yet. Should I wait for more days or take the initiative to contact them again? Thank you very much!

Hello guys, I am From Srilanka and my case number is 2021AS7XX. I submitted my supporting documents on 3rd November 2021 they confirmed it. I will keep you guys updated as soon as I got any news from KCC.

Hi everyone,

My case number is AS64XX (My number is current in this Month) and I sent documents more than 2 months ago, but I haven’t received the confirmation email. I emailed KCC to enquire last Thursday but I haven’t received any response yet. Should I wait for more days or take the initiative to contact them again? Thank you very much!
My case # AS61XX submitted documents in September 2020 but, has not received any response from KCC. Is anybody who is AS6xxx-AS7xxx range has received a confirmation email from KCC?

Hello guys, I am From Srilanka and my case number is 2021AS7XX. I submitted my supporting documents on 3rd November 2021 they confirmed it. I will keep you guys updated as soon as I got any news from KCC.
Dear Uvindu, can you please add me to your dv 2021 sri lankan selectees group

Hi,
Hope you do not mind I ask a stupid question, is that Ok i submitted my documents and my husband's documents in ONE email to KCC?

VB is updated and they are all current from June, let me quick update from our facebook group and welcome to update yours!
AS52xx: Document submitted (2020.Oct), Document confirmation email (YES), Interview email (No).
AS53xx: Document submitted (2020.Aug), Document confirmation email (No).
AS58xx: Document submitted (2020.Oct). Document confirmation email (No).
AS64xx: Document submitted (2020.Oct), Document confirmation email (No).

VB is updated and they are all current from June, let me quick update from our facebook group and welcome to update yours!
AS52xx: Document submitted (2020.Oct), Document confirmation email (YES), Interview email (No).
Hi,
Did you'll get an update?

Mine is AS 7xxx and yet to receive document confirmation, although sent in December 2020....

No, we didn’t get the update.
I think it really depends on the location, what is your country?
Hi @markxxwu, just want to let you know that I'm AS57xx.

Did exactly the way you did it (approximately +/- 7 days from you) and received exactly what you received so far.
"
DS260 submitted - Oct 7th 2020
Further Documents required Email received - Oct 15th 2020
Documents Package sent and automatic reply received - Oct 22th 2020
No document confirmation email from KCC..
Re-send Documents Package sent and automatic reply received - Mar 10th 2021
Still NO further emails received from KCC to date..
"

As
AS53xx range received KCC documents confirmation