• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Asia selectees

It shows "At NVC"

It means they are processing my case now?
"Ät NVC" means that your case is still at the KCC. They probably have not gotten to process or schedule your case just yet. When you are documentary qualified you will get the ready for scheduling email. "In transit" means that your case is on its way to the relevant embassy from KCC. KCC has no further control over it. When In transit is displayed you may have already gotten your 2NL.

"Ät NVC" means that your case is still at the KCC. They probably have not gotten to process or schedule your case just yet. When you are documentary qualified you will get the ready for scheduling email. "In transit" means that your case is on its way to the relevant embassy from KCC. KCC has no further control over it. When In transit is displayed you may have already gotten your 2NL.

I have submitted my document on Oct 2020. The problem is how could I know my document are qualified or not. Because I haven't receive the document confirmation or missing document email. Some ppl in my region already get into interview process, but their CN are under 2xxx. They also got the document confirmation letter soon after they sent out the document. For my case, I have been waiting for 5 months without any updates. Is it abnormal? Should I resend my document to KCC?

Hi all, My CN is AS13×××
I have sent Farther DV Documents (Passport, Birth Certificate, Police Certificates) to KCC, but I have not received any notification(Not Automatic Reply) from KCC.    
Are there any people in Asia with more than 10,000 numbers who received the confirmation(Not Automatic Reply) email?

I have submitted my document on Oct 2020. The problem is how could I know my document are qualified or not. Because I haven't receive the document confirmation or missing document email. Some ppl in my region already get into interview process, but their CN are under 2xxx. They also got the document confirmation letter soon after they sent out the document. For my case, I have been waiting for 5 months without any updates. Is it abnormal? Should I resend my document to KCC?
My number is 13000, but I want to know the same. Let's gather information.

Hi all, My CN is AS13×××
I have sent Farther DV Documents (Passport, Birth Certificate, Police Certificates) to KCC, but I have not received any notification(Not Automatic Reply) from KCC.    
Are there any people in Asia with more than 10,000 numbers who received the confirmation(Not Automatic Reply) email?
My CN is AS116xx and I have not received ready for scheduling email. Maybe we will have to wait till April/May.

I just knew that CN 4xxx got the document confirmation email on last Nov.
Same, another CN 5xxx did not receive the email, just like me .. sad.

I just knew that CN 4xxx got the document confirmation email on last Nov.
Same, another CN 5xxx did not receive the email, just like me .. sad.
So it's possible that KCC has stopped working since last November. You may have to wait a little longer to see it. 
Like you, I feel a lot of stress every day.   Let's do our best together;)

Did anyone receive document confirmation letter? If yes, can you share your CN?

My CN is 58xx and I submitted my documents on Oct 2020 and I just got the auto-reply email, I haven't receive the document confirmation letter until now.
My CN same as urs . 58xx . Submit on Dec 2020. And still no confirmation frm KCC.

pl could any one tell us at which case number the email of confirmation document reaches in ASIA , my case number 2021 AS110xx I submitted my documents since october 2020 till now i have not received the confirmation email ?
is there anyone as my situation , we are so stressed .

pl could any one tell us at which case number the email of confirmation document reaches in ASIA , my case number 2021 AS110xx I submitted my documents since october 2020 till now i have not received the confirmation email ?
is there anyone as my situation , we are so stressed .
You can check on https://dvcharts.xarthisius.xyz/ceacFY21.html
At the bottom of the page, you can see the Second notification letters.
For Asia, the latest notification is updated to AS5074.

I also submitted my documents on last Oct and didn't receive any notification until now (AS58xx).
I wrote 2 email and got the same template reply.