• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Asia selectees

Do you think our documents will be processed in a quick way especially for the current cases number? And if anyone can advice me if I sent the documents as per request of KCC since 6 months(on oct 2020) and till now no email confirmation , should I resend them or should wait until KCC reaches my number (AS11046) current for may interview? Thank you

The date they submitted the lottery entry using https://dvprogram.state.gov/ It's totally useless field, pay no attention to it.

Well it does have one useful aspect. By looking at that people can see that it does not matter what day they enter the lottery. That became important in DV2012 when a bug meant that all the winners came from the first three days of the entry period, so they cancelled that result and drew the whole thing again.

Do you think our documents will be processed in a quick way especially for the current cases number? And if anyone can advice me if I sent the documents as per request of KCC since 6 months(on oct 2020) and till now no email confirmation , should I resend them or should wait until KCC reaches my number (AS11046) current for may interview? Thank you
Have you followed up with KCC to ask whether they are happy with the documents? If not, then it wouldn’t hurt to do that.

Have you followed up with KCC to ask whether they are happy with the documents? If not, then it wouldn’t hurt to do that.
I contacted kcc 5 times since November
Same automatic answer

You shall receive an email soon

Seems that KCC is not doing scheduling on either case number /or ds260 submission /or document sending.

Method : unknown

Hello every one; I had a question about DV2021. my case number is AS26k I have not recieved any email from KCC for submiting the documents yet. Is it a good i dea to submit my documents or should I wait untill I recieve email for submiting documents? Regards

Hi Everyone,regarding Police Certification: if I have been in USA for over 12 months, do you need provide Police Certification from USA? Thanks

ASIA . Did you received KCC confirmation email ?
big chaos and ambiguity in confirmation email, no one knows what it happens , really we are confused , KCC haven not answered on the phone since long time only same reply on our email ( allow us to process your documents ) really we are desperate nobody knows what will happen , in asia rarely you can see someone with case number over 8000 has received the confirmation email ,

I think a big backlog in kcc , but as I have read a relief will be starting this month by sending many 2nl for many embassy especially most of the embassies will open this month
hi dear.. from where u get that information? that u said " a relief will be starting this month by sending many 2NL for many emabssies?"