• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Asia selectees

Hi,

I am from indonesia, my case number still at NVC ...what is that mean actually ??

Copying my answer from here: britsimonsays dot com/faq/how-to-check-your-case-status-on-ceac/

The first status for every case is “AT NVC”. You can ignore the text on the case – the case has not been passed to NVC. What this status means is that the case is in one of the following situations.

1. The case is not yet current.
2. The case is current, BUT the DS260 has not be submitted at all, or it was submitted but not processed yet – and therefore not scheduled.
3. The case is current, the form is processed, but it is waiting to be scheduled (typically because the cases have not yet been sent to the embassies yet).

Hi Mark. i heard there were 13 2NL for Taiwan yesterday. hope you are in list.
if so, May I ask when's your interview?
Hi Lisa, I got my 2NL yesterday and my interview date originally is on Aug 4.
Thanks to godspeed efficiency AIT, I have changed my interview to Aug 30 within a day.

I heard that 64xx also got 2NL and is scheduled on Aug 18.
Hope this info will be helpfull.

Hi Lisa, I got my 2NL yesterday and my interview date originally is on Aug 4.
Thanks to godspeed efficiency AIT, I have changed my interview to Aug 30 within a day.

I heard that 64xx also got 2NL and is scheduled on Aug 18.
Hope this info will be helpfull.
Hi Mark, Congrats and best wishes to your family.
Do you happen to know how many 2021DV cases in Taiwan (not including derivatives )
Thanks again and Congrats again.

a lot of DQ were sent and every day , check your emails

ds260 june 10 2020
documents as per rquest of kcc Oct 02 2020
DQ AND READY FOR SCHEDULING AUGUST 05 2021
2021AS00011XXX

I sent the documents requested by KCC on 14 May, still no news from them. Anyone sent them later but already received ready for scheduling email?
2021AS00010XXX

Hi, i submitted the documents on 2nd SEP 2021 for the further documents received email, i have not got any news yet, 2021AS00022XXX. when quarried about the status they sent me replay regarding the court orders. any information regarding this ?

Ar
Hi, i submitted the documents on 2nd SEP 2021 for the further documents received email, i have not got any news yet, 2021AS00022XXX. when quarried about the status they sent me replay regarding the court orders. any information regarding this ?
Are you in a lawsuit?

I was not called for an interview, how come it's over. can you give a bit more details, please, my status shows it's still at NVC
If you are not in the lawsuit, then your DV2021 is over. Good luck with your DV2023 (if you joined).

I was not called for an interview, how come it's over. can you give a bit more details, please, my status shows it's still at NVC
Hi.. Im als from SL. DV 2021 winner. Fr DV 2021 , SL embassy interviewed up to AS 24xxx . We had a grup fr SL winners als.. how come you missed it?