• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Asia selectees

How many of AS got document submission emails. If you got it please comment with CN number. So it’ll be helpful to others as well. ☺️☺️

Hi.. I have case number AS20XXX and am in Canada.. I haven't submitted the DS-260 yet. I'm planning to submit the documents by March 2021. It's just so that I can get a sense of how things are progressing. Also I'm planning to get the police certificates by end of September. This is just so that the expiry will be within that one year period.

I guess it would be best to put the case numbers and other dates and details in your signature so that others can understand where each of us stand. Its not mandatory but will help us. Rather than going through the whole thread.

Cheers everyone!!

Hi.. I have case number AS20XXX and am in Canada.. I haven't submitted the DS-260 yet. I'm planning to submit the documents by March 2021. It's just so that I can get a sense of how things are progressing. Also I'm planning to get the police certificates by end of September. This is just so that the expiry will be within that one year period.

I guess it would be best to put the case numbers and other dates and details in your signature so that others can understand where each of us stand. Its not mandatory but will help us. Rather than going through the whole thread.

Cheers everyone!!

That’s a good idea!