• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Asia selectees

The file shows that CP is running! They already issued several DV visa out of the United States.

travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/MonthlyIVIssuances/OCTOBER%202020%20-%20IV%20Issuances%20by%20Post%20and%20Visa%20Class.pdf

hi friends, as you all know that around 8600 visas are available for Asia and already 25000 selectees fr DV 2021, there might be some facebook or whatsapp group with in ur countries... If any one is in such a group, like to have an idea about the case no's of ur countries.. Iam from SL and will update about our group case no ranges soon.. It will help us to have a better idea where our case no stands...

In Sl group we have 60 + people i have attached mentioned their case nos. There are 1550 selectees from SL this time. Like to hear about case nos of your groups as well

Case no
9XX
10xx
24xx
4XXX
5xxx
69xx
8xxx
8xxx
10xxx
105xx
11xxx
11xxx
116XX
11xxx
127xx
129xx
133xx
13xxx
13xxx
133xx
13xxx
15xxx
15xxx
16xxx
17xxx
17xxx
18xxx
18xxx
18xxx
19xxx
21xxx
219xx
23xxx
22xxx
22xxx
23xxx
23xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
25xxx
26xxx
26xxx
26xxx
26xxx
27xxx
28xxx
29xxx
29xxx
31xxx
31xxx
32xxx
32xxx
33xxx
34xxx

Did anyone receive document confirmation letter? If yes, can you share your CN?

My CN is 58xx and I submitted my documents on Oct 2020 and I just got the auto-reply email, I haven't receive the document confirmation letter until now.

Did anyone receive document confirmation letter? If yes, can you share your CN?

My CN is 58xx and I submitted my documents on Oct 2020 and I just got the auto-reply email, I haven't receive the document confirmation letter until now.
I contacted KCC before after i submitted the file

They told me in the auto reply if you can see something like " we are processing your documents" then the attachment were received, but if the email has no attachment, they will notify you in the auto reply.

That what they replied to me

I contacted KCC before after i submitted the file

They told me in the auto reply if you can see something like " we are processing your documents" then the attachment were received, but if the email has no attachment, they will notify you in the auto reply.

That what they replied to me

This is what KCC reply to me.

Thank you for your inquiry.

After sending documents to KCCDVDocuments@state.gov, you will receive an automatic reply to your email. If there are no attachments, the auto reply explains there are no documents attached to the email. If there are attachments, the auto reply explains we received your email and are currently processing your documents. Please allow time for processing of your documents. Documents are processed in numerical order, based on lottery rank number. Once KCC has processed your documents, we will let you know if anything is missing or if we have received everything needed.

In order for the Kentucky Consular Center to assist with inquiries regarding a specific Diversity Visa (DV) case, you must provide the Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry. Please remember that the Kentucky Consular Center does not have the authority to tell you whether or not your specific case will be disqualified. Only a consular officer can do that at the time of your visa interview. Do not send any paper documents to the Kentucky Consular Center.

This is what KCC reply to me.

Thank you for your inquiry.

After sending documents to KCCDVDocuments@state.gov, you will receive an automatic reply to your email. If there are no attachments, the auto reply explains there are no documents attached to the email. If there are attachments, the auto reply explains we received your email and are currently processing your documents. Please allow time for processing of your documents. Documents are processed in numerical order, based on lottery rank number. Once KCC has processed your documents, we will let you know if anything is missing or if we have received everything needed.

In order for the Kentucky Consular Center to assist with inquiries regarding a specific Diversity Visa (DV) case, you must provide the Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry. Please remember that the Kentucky Consular Center does not have the authority to tell you whether or not your specific case will be disqualified. Only a consular officer can do that at the time of your visa interview. Do not send any paper documents to the Kentucky Consular Center.
Go to ceac.state.gov
Click last link "check visa status"
Write your case number without zeros
Check if it at NVC or not