• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 with High Case Number be Happy

britsimon Congratulations. You are ready to be a real American. :)
Thanks (to continue in a sarcastic manner. I ask user to please use ENG as there will be rude to others if I will talk any other language on a ENG majority forum/website. Just my point of view.

Momo1980 alindragos I'm not being cheeky but do you always wear a headmaster or disciplinarian hat?

By the way you do know the DV is about maintaining America's cultural and ethnic diversity...which is why it is called a Diversity Visa Lottery "kachingggggg kachingggg!!!!" - I win first prize lol

I dont 'wear a headmaster or disciplinarian hat' (I am not even moderator for starters). And I am all for diversity and I know what DV program is used for. Congrats for winning! But is just better for all of us to understand posts around here

Princedriss Alin , u gotta stop this kind of observation , there is nothing in this forum that says that u have to talk in english.
DO u know that english is NOT the official language of USA ?

I didnt had time to read the American Constitution but I will read it someday. What I am sure about it : you can not be US citizen without ENG (thats for sure!) . I will not repeat why I said about writing in ENG

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, it is such a pathetic view to judge raevskys ability because he has not applied or won DV process... Immigration Lawyers 99% of the time dont themselves have any experience immigrating... Neither do lawyers/prosecutors judging a murderer, themselves had commit a murder...

What are you even talking about??

Was he banned permanently? There are multiple banning options.... I still can't figure out why the guy was banned. If I'm being honest, many "helps" around here are senseless, as things do not work that way. Just because some people don't like what they hear doesn't mean we have to kill the messenger. It's always good to be optimistic, as long as you are not in denial. So, I'm all for him to be unbanned.

Thanks (to continue in a sarcastic manner. I ask user to please use ENG as there will be rude to others if I will talk any other language on a ENG majority forum/website. Just my point of view.

I dont 'wear a headmaster or disciplinarian hat' (I am not even moderator for starters). And I am all for diversity and I know what DV program is used for. Congrats for winning! But is just better for all of us to understand posts around here

I didnt had time to read the American Constitution but I will read it someday. What I am sure about it : you can not be US citizen without ENG (thats for sure!) . I will not repeat why I said about writing in ENG

alindragos chilllll we're all friendddddsssssss here and thank you for your kind sentiments on me being selected :)

Lol, it is such a pathetic view to judge raevskys ability because he has not applied or won DV process... Immigration Lawyers 99% of the time dont themselves have any experience immigrating... Neither do lawyers/prosecutors judging a murderer, themselves had commit a murder...

What are you even talking about??

Hey brother i can see you are toooo much concern about your friend more than helping winners here, if you really concern start answering the questions and stop keep defending your friend it will not help and he was not helpful at all, SORRY but CASE Cloooooooooooosed.

Hey brother i can see you are toooo much concern about your friend more than helping winners here, if you really concern start answering the questions and stop keep defending your friend it will not help and he was not helpful at all, SORRY but CASE Cloooooooooooosed.

Hahaha nice post EYW979, if there was a "Like" button like Facebook I'd have clicked on Like for your comment :)

Totally true !

to all winners , i check statistics from previous years and 99% of the time all numbers got to the interviews,
the only exception is dv2013 which has not been finished yet,
they need 50K people but half of the winners doens't send their documents and some disqualified , that's why the took so much more people.

hikikikikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk have no words :D :D

Alin , u gotta stop this kind of observation , there is nothing in this forum that says that u have to talk in english.

DO u know that english is NOT the official language of USA ?

Hehehehe i love the way you are reasoning lol who talks swahili we speak :D do they have translator here in the forum ooh my english vinglish is not clean its very dirty pwahahahahaha i thank God they dont disqualify us because of our dirty pwahahaha :D vinglish

to all winners , i check statistics from previous years and 99% of the time all numbers got to the interviews,
the only exception is dv2013 which has not been finished yet,
they need 50K people but half of the winners doens't send their documents and some disqualified , that's why the took so much more people.

Not sure what you checked, but the visa bulletin from September each year shows what regions are current. Just a quick glance at the last few years shows there have been regions (and some countries) where winners would not have been offered interviews.

However, there have also been additional selectees notified in some of those years, so that indicates the original 105k didn't produce enough eligible winners to fill the quota.

This year is unusual because 20% more winners were selected, so that will probably mean there will be some people disappointed in the top 20%. How many, who knows....

Extremely high dv case number 2014af001007**

I got the feeling that i have the highest case number this year, i mean..has any one ever seen such a case number? And do i even stand the slimmest...

I Win dv 2014 with case number 11XXX when i get interview if you have any information

I Win dv 2014 with case number 11XXX when i get interview if you have any information?