• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 with High Case Number be Happy

Hey guys I'm pretty certain I read somewhere about a year or so ago that DV selectees are not supposed to apply for other visas particularly B1/B2 visas.

Logically it sounds right because if you're planning to immigrate then why would you want to visit the US? I travel to America every year but haven't done so since 2011 because of the DV and what I read.

I could be wrong or I could be right :)

At the end of the day I'd say everyone is free to choose and decide what they want to do with their paperwork. To each his own...

Hey guys I'm pretty certain I read somewhere about a year or so ago that DV selectees are not supposed to apply for other visas particularly B1/B2 visas.

Logically it sounds right because if you're planning to immigrate then why would you want to visit the US? I travel to America every year but haven't done so since 2011 because of the DV and what I read.

I could be wrong or I could be right :)

At the end of the day I'd say everyone is free to choose and decide what they want to do with their paperwork. To each his own...

I am not concerned in that , i have been selected in the DV2013 and i send my documents to KCC and i will be current in August, God Willing.

For a person who do not have intent to go to US for non immigrant purpose ( the majority) they have to send their application, otherwise each one is free to send or not, i am just advising people to try their chances , because getting selected is so so hard, and non immigrant visas has no value comparing to immigrant visa !

I think Raevsky should be un-banned because he done nothing wrong... in fact he tried to prevent from fraud happening on this forum.. I agree that he has used vulgar language in some places and a warning for that is fair, However there are other members who used much more vulgar tones against him and got nothing.

I am sorry Lazder just to let you know i been applying for DV since 9 years, i read every single world in this forum , i won in 2012 with high case number , and i been expose to many situations lawyers in USA, i analys all statistcs in DV since 1995 , and after all that Mr Raevsky was not adding any thing in his thiories and when i ask him are you winner ? said no ? have you been in DV process befor ?said no i don't need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 so what he was doing when some one win with acase number 45000 he was telling him your chance ZERO what do you call that ???? please BANNING him was the best thing happen in this forum thank you story done

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry Lazder just to let you know i been applying for DV since 9 years, i read every single world in this forum , i won in 2012 with high case number , and i been expose to many situations lawyers in USA, i analys all statistcs in DV since 1995 , and after all that Mr Raevsky was not adding any thing in his thiories and when i ask him are you winner ? said no ? have you been in DV process befor ?said no i don't need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 so what he was doing when some one win with acase number 45000 he was telling him your chance ZERO what do you call that ???? please BANNING him was the best thing happen in this forum thank you story done

+1

Nice one :)

Lol I was waiting for the countdown from you hahaha!

Well I hope we'll have good news in 27 days. Either all become current or at least it crosses 11,000 numbers.

All well at work?

i cant be well at work , my mind is with DV, i am stressed , and i will be stressed all the next 3 months, i cant focus completly at work :(

i cant be well at work , my mind is with DV, i am stressed , and i will be stressed all the next 3 months, i cant focus completly at work :(

Tell me about it bro. I'm in the same situation as you because I have so much planning and things to do in the next three months with regards to my business as I need to hand over some of my work to someone here locally and ensure a smooth transition.

Whenever I think there's only three months left I get a funny feeling in my stomach. Just in January I was saying to myself "when will May or June come?" and we're now two weeks away from June...

Tell me about it bro. I'm in the same situation as you because I have so much planning and things to do in the next three months with regards to my business as I need to hand over some of my work to someone here locally and ensure a smooth transition.

Whenever I think there's only three months left I get a funny feeling in my stomach. Just in January I was saying to myself "when will May or June come?" and we're now two weeks away from June...

all good, it is gonna be only 27 days for me to be current, then the work gonna start lol

Sirjee yeh forum DV Lottery ke liye hai not visas.

Aap ko jo visa chayhai to phir check karo US Embassy ka regulations for multiple entry visas.

Don't try to enter America with the intention of settling illegally.

thanx sir, par waha par m documents nahi pta lga pa rha k kon kon se documents ki zarurat hai,, please help me if u knw abut that...

thanx sir, par waha par m documents nahi pta lga pa rha k kon kon se documents ki zarurat hai,, please help me if u knw abut that...

Kahan se apply karega tum? US Embassy hai Delhi mein. Oonlog ka website check kiya information ke liye?

I will please ask you to use ENG as we don't read or understand your native language.
Thank you

alindragos I'm not being cheeky but do you always wear a headmaster or disciplinarian hat?

By the way you do know the DV is about maintaining America's cultural and ethnic diversity...which is why it is called a Diversity Visa Lottery "kachingggggg kachingggg!!!!" - I win first prize lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I will please ask you to use ENG as we don't read or understand your native language.
Thank you

Alin , u gotta stop this kind of observation , there is nothing in this forum that says that u have to talk in english.

DO u know that english is NOT the official language of USA ?