• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 with High Case Number be Happy

Telling people to do not send their applications to KCC because of high CN is a crime !

If it is to avoid competition, or being jealous of winners, yes it is! You are absolutely right. One must not break everyone's dream.

If it is to warn people that they show immigration intent by filing forms to KCC and de facto making them unable to get a non-immigrant visa in the future, or unable to get AOS because of current non-immigrant status (with no dual intent), it is a wise advice, which everyone is the sole responsible to follow or not. For those cases, I would better seek legal advice with an immigration attorney.

Eeeeesh waaaaaaay too much tension in here...can everyone just calm down? What purpose does this whole squabbling serve?

Look whatever the background facts et al. all our circumstances are unique and we're all trying to get through this DV process and the anxiety gets to us as we are human beings.

I haven't got a scooby (scooby doo = clue) about Adjustment of Status so I can't say anything about it but on the part of the forms, to my knowledge everyone has sent in both sets of forms to the KCC.

Anyway can everyone just wave a white flag and make peace and let us keep to the philosophy of what this forum and post stand for respectively and continue to help one another.

If anyone wants to throw some eggs or tomatoes at me I'm on stage so take your best shot lol...okay okay bad joke but c'mon its not the end of the world so just SMILE and BREATH :)

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - Not Yet
Police Clearance - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet
Interviews - Hopefully in mid-August
Visa Pick up - Hopefully in mid-August
Port of Entry - New York JFK or Washington/Dulles

Eeeeesh waaaaaaay too much tension in here...can everyone just calm down? What purpose does this whole squabbling serve?

Look whatever the background facts et al. all our circumstances are unique and we're all trying to get through this DV process and the anxiety gets to us as we are human beings.

I haven't got a scooby (scooby doo = clue) about Adjustment of Status so I can't say anything about it but on the part of the forms, to my knowledge everyone has sent in both sets of forms to the KCC.

Anyway can everyone just wave a white flag and make peace and let us keep to the philosophy of what this forum and post stand for respectively and continue to help one another.

If anyone wants to throw some eggs or tomatoes at me I'm on stage so take your best shot lol...okay okay bad joke but c'mon its not the end of the world so just SMILE and BREATH :)

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me!)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - Not Yet
Police Clearance - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet
Interviews - Hopefully in mid-August
Visa Pick up - Hopefully in mid-August
Port of Entry - New York JFK or Washington/Dulles

You're right Momo. Peace! We are all on the same boat.
I just wanted to say that one must sometimes be careful with what they file. But everyone's case is unique, as you pointed out. I guess we are all a little stressed by this lottery thing.
Congrats for your winning entry (you have been very lucky for your first time - that's pretty cool). I'm sure you'll make it!
Best to all of you!

You're right Momo. Peace! We are all on the same boat.
I just wanted to say that one must sometimes be careful with what they file. But everyone's case is unique, as you pointed out. I guess we are all a little stressed by this lottery thing.
Congrats for your winning entry (you have been very lucky for your first time - that's pretty cool). I'm sure you'll make it!
Best to all of you!

Thank you House409 for your kind sentiments and wishes on my DV process :)

Oh and as for stress in the DV process, tell me about it! Like man I am under MAJOR stress lol

Are you in DV2013 or DV2014? Got selected?

Be Blessed!

You're very welcome Momo.

Got selected for DV14, after 6 years of unsuccessful attempts. Series CN EU37xxx. Pretty high for my region, but full of hope :)

You're very welcome Momo.

Got selected for DV14, after 6 years of unsuccessful attempts. Series CN EU37xxx. Pretty high for my region, but full of hope :)

You'll be fine don't worry, keep the faith and you'll go through.

I shall pray for you :)

Which country in Europe are you applying from?

I have filled the forms DSP-122/DS-230(along with my wife's) & sent through email, but in that how can we type the Case n. on the upper right corner? I have filled the form online itself and on signature space , typed the name..
I am not sure whether it had to be printed out, signed and written in handwriting or that much will be ok?
Dear MaKiki you had sent details the same way, my case number being AS00001xxx,when can I expect the 2nd confirmation and is the 2NL through email that came to you on 18.12.2012?

CN - AS00001XXXX
RESULT SEEN: 1.05.13
DOCS SENT: 08.05.13

easy way to get multiple entry visa for USA

hello dear friends, I am Prince, from Punjab (India). i would like to ask u something that i have done +2 in arts from Punjab board education, and i want to go USA as a multiple entry visa, can i go,,? if i can go than what is the easy procedure and what should i have to do, please help me and share your ideas with me, may be i could go and settle my life with your thoughts or blessings... :(

Did I just admit I'm donmisty? ;) LOLst. Nice try, but I will state categorically (to be on records): No, I'm not, I don't need to create multiple IDs on one website. Enough said!!

So what am I forging evidence then? Same way Raevsky did? :rolleyes:

Clearly something is fishy here with you, domnisty most likely belongs to you... you just forgot from which account you wrote that line and tripped up big time...

Or maybe I have been "drinking too much vodka" and having conspiracy hallucinations?

So what am I forging evidence then? Same way Raevsky did? :rolleyes:

Clearly something is fishy here with you, domnisty most likely belongs to you... you just forgot from which account you wrote that line and tripped up big time...

Or maybe I have been "drinking too much vodka" and having conspiracy hallucinations?

ENOUGH!! Lets end this thread now. This is a complete waste of time. Let it go everyone!! We have different views of one poster's behavior. We're not going to agree. SO DROP IT. I am imploring everyone to make this the last post in this thread.

I am applying from Brussels.

Thanks all for your warm messages!

Ah c'est bon! J'etais a Bruxelles il y a 4 ans pour LabelExpo. Ma famille a une imprimerie en Tanzanie alors je voyage souvent pour des expos. Il y'en a encore LabelExpo cette annee mais je ne peux pas aller a cause de DV2013 :(

I'm guessing you're from the French part of Brussels :)

Bonne Chance!

hello dear friends, I am Prince, from Punjab (India). i would like to ask u something that i have done +2 in arts from Punjab board education, and i want to go USA as a multiple entry visa, can i go,,? if i can go than what is the easy procedure and what should i have to do, please help me and share your ideas with me, may be i could go and settle my life with your thoughts or blessings... :(

Sirjee yeh forum DV Lottery ke liye hai not visas.

Aap ko jo visa chayhai to phir check karo US Embassy ka regulations for multiple entry visas.

Don't try to enter America with the intention of settling illegally.

I have filled the forms DSP-122/DS-230(along with my wife's) & sent through email, but in that how can we type the Case n. on the upper right corner? I have filled the form online itself and on signature space , typed the name..
I am not sure whether it had to be printed out, signed and written in handwriting or that much will be ok?
Dear MaKiki you had sent details the same way, my case number being AS00001xxx,when can I expect the 2nd confirmation and is the 2NL through email that came to you on 18.12.2012?

CN - AS00001XXXX
RESULT SEEN: 1.05.13
DOCS SENT: 08.05.13

I dont understand whats going on here... in DV2013 there was no chance to send forms via email at all, it had to be sent by mail to KCC..

DV2014 might be different but you not supposed to send stuff via email, instead its electronically submitting of information its an online form.

There was no 2NL coming through email in DV2013... there was a reminder to check status on website that is all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah c'est bon! J'etais a Bruxelles il y a 4 ans pour LabelExpo. Ma famille a une imprimerie en Tanzanie alors je voyage souvent pour des expos. Il y'en a encore LabelExpo cette annee mais je ne peux pas aller a cause de DV2013 :(

I'm guessing you're from the French part of Brussels :)

Bonne Chance!

Yep, I'm from the French part.

Why are the other guys all excited like this?