• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 with High Case Number be Happy

EYW979

Registered Users (C)
Dear all

I saw alot of people discussing the high Case Number, which is i been in the same situation befor with a case 73000 what i want to tell you guys don't worry at all because all the winners will have the chance to do the interview and if you have high case number it will be a matter of time only, please winners don't lesten to people trying to frustrating you or dissappoint you when they telling you your chance is zero thats totaly Wrong the DV process is very simple and its easier than you can imagin and don`t pay any attention saying some regins have higher CN than the others comapring with the previoues year sorry but so what , so guys forget the case number now and focus on sending your documents DSP-122 and Ds-230 and 2 Photo and don`t forget to write your case number on the corner of each page and on the envelop

Good Luck for ALL :):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, the information above is only wishful thinking. You cannot increase government spending and decrease taxes at the same time.
Before sending forms to KCC consider your chances to get an immigrant visa and your chances to be barred from getting non-immigrant visa because of your clear immigrant intent. Think twice first, and if you still want to send forms after that, send them.

Unfortunately, the information above is only wishful thinking. You cannot increase government spending and decrease taxes at the same time.
Before sending forms to KCC consider your chances to get an immigrant visa and your chances to be barred from getting non-immigrant visa because of your clear immigrant intent. Think twice first, and if you still want to send forms after that, send them.

sir you talking no sence please stop doing stupid statments , if you not a winner and you never been in this process and you don`t need the green card why you doing this??? please we don't need your useless help and urguing leave the previouse winners help the winners shame on you what your doing

It doesnt cost a thing for people to send their forms to KCC especially now one can send through email. OH Please stop putting NEGATIVE Vibration into the selected people. They had a reason why this time they randomly selected 125000, who are you to discourage them. Do you know if all the people will follow up their cases??? Do you know if some of them are financially ok to foolow their cases? Are even aware that some people wont even know that they were selected?? oh please there so many reasons why some people dont even go further in this process so stop your discouragement for christ sake.

What do you mean through email? E-submission is not submission through email.
Th purpose of my statement is they need to realize why exactly they will be denied future nonimmigrant visas in some categories, and they need to realize that would happen because of their free choice. That is very important for a person to realize that was his own decision that had consequances.

BTW, what consulate did you get your visa from?

if you want to enlighten people you dont get angry and also try to use hyperlinks to the websites so that we can read for our selves as well this is a process of learning and not a mental hospital

What do you mean through email? E-submission is not submission through email.
Th purpose of my statement is they need to realize why exactly they will be denied future nonimmigrant visas in some categories, and they need to realize that would happen because of their free choice. That is very important for a person to realize that was his own decision that had consequances.

BTW, what consulate did you get your visa from?

Leave them alone, If they dont receive their 2NL they will never see the Consulate office so why do you say that "They will be denied future nonimmigrant visas in some categories, and they need to realize that would happen because of their free choice."

Does it matter if i did my interview in hell or heaven the game is the same. I submitted my DS230 form via email what do you know about DV2013 submission i saw somewhere you wrote that you aint a dv person and will never be so what do you know about dv process stop discouraging people. If you think one has a high case number and want to tell them not to submit their forms what are you up to?? Leave them let them decide for them selves.

You did not answer the question about consulate

I answered you, does it matter if the consulate i did my interview was in hell or heaven????
No one will be denied non immigrant visa because they submitted DV Lottery forms unless that person is a cheat a fraud and planning to smuggle aliens to the US yes you will be denied visa and your data will forever remain in that consulate with "an ineligible permanently" whenever you will want to go to US be it as tourist student or another DV you will never step that land. But in just the normal process unless you give us reasons i will not accept it

I dont understand your consistent discouragement please go back and read it. Then table your reasons that is when i will concur with you :p

I answered you, does it matter if my consulate was done in hell or heaven????
No it does not, you are correct Mr Liar.

You post in kenyan group and have you fake number AF20101, and 729 of your fake posts.

DV2013AF00020101
Entry Checked: 26.06.2012
Forms sent to KCC: 18.07.2012
Confirmation by KCC: 17.10.2012
Police : 30.11.2012
2nd NL: 18.12.2012
Medicals: 22.02.2013
Interview: 26.02.2013 Successful
Visa Picked: 02.03.2013
P.O.E: Fort Worth, Texas

At the same time there was no interview in Nairobi with this number. Sorry, Mr Liar

No it does not, you are correct Mr Liar.

You post in kenyan group and have you fake number AF20101, and 729 of your fake posts.

At the same time there was no interview in Nairobi with this number. Sorry, Mr Liar

raevsky, your posts are a little aggressive so please tone them down because there are monitors here reading these posts and it serves no purpose to discourage others or be malicious towards others.

Can you prove Makiki is a fake? Were you there in Nairobi? I've seen Makiki's posts long before yours on the Kenya forum so on what basis are you calling Makiki a liar?

I think what you said is totally uncalled for. How is it possible that other people have gotten GCs against all the odds and you seem to want to prove that you have all the facts?

I answered you, does it matter if the consulate i did my interview was in hell or heaven????
No one will be denied non immigrant visa because they submitted DV Lottery forms unless that person is a cheat a fraud and planning to smuggle aliens to the US yes you will be denied visa and your data will forever remain in that consulate with "an ineligible permanently" whenever you will want to go to US be it as tourist student or another DV you will never step that land. But in just the normal process unless you give us reasons i will not accept it

I dont understand your consistent discouragement please go back and read it. Then table your reasons that is when i will concur with you :p

Achana naye huyo jamaa, hajui yoyote anazungumza na pia inaonekana kama ana hasira sana na watu wengine ambaya wamepata selection.

Have you entered the US already? I'm from TZ by the way :)

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me lol)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - Not Yet
Police Clearance - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet
Interviews - Hopefully in mid-August
Visa Pick up - Hopefully in mid-August
Port of Entry - New York JFK

As happened before in another thread, I call for the attention of moderators in this forum regarding Raevsky answers and aggressivity in reply.
I will later send a direct message to all moderators and to the admin with a direct link to this particular thread
This is not the first time Raevsky is giving aggressive answers to users of this forum and I hope moderators will take a position in this matter

raevsky, your posts are a little aggressive so please tone them down because there are monitors here reading these posts and it serves no purpose to discourage others or be malicious towards others.

Can you prove Makiki is a fake? Were you there in Nairobi? I've seen Makiki's posts long before yours on the Kenya forum so on what basis are you calling Makiki a liar?

I think what you said is totally uncalled for. How is it possible that other people have gotten GCs against all the odds and you seem to want to prove that you have all the facts?

Absolutely. he enclosed his fake rank number that has never had an interview in Nairobi. And you, Momo1980 and you, alindragos, are the same gang of fakers. You misinform forum and misrepresent information here. You are not welcome here. This group is not for crap and trolls.

Absolutely. he enclosed his fake rank number that has never had an interview in Nairobi. And you, Momo1980 and you, alindragos, are the same gang of fakers. You misinform forum and misrepresent information here. You are not welcome here. This group is not for crap and trolls.

A message to the admins and moderators was send with direct link to this thread.
I think you Raevsky are a kind of impolite user that must not be able to use the forum or insult users as you do.
We are just waiting for moderators....

I hope they will just eliminate all this trolling by excluding trolls from the forum.
Just in case, I am going to list some of them:
Makiki, aos13, alindragos, Momo1980, EYW979, superfantastic, Princedriss, Dziecka, if I spend more time I will give more names. Those trolls are trying to hijack the forum. Let's get rid of them.
This is like on a swamp (do trolls really live in the swamp?), there is no place for real stuff.

Just one topic AOS overweights all other topic by amount of flames, even though only 5% of dv winners get GC via aos as opposed to consular processing. All those topics for DV-2013 and DV-2014 is complete bullshit, organized by trolls from the very beginning to the very end. They start the topic, they particpate there, the bullshit there, they misrepresent themselves, they spoil the impression from a good forum to junk yard full of crap, litter and shit.

They do not understand a single thing about dv lottery, and still spend their full day bullshitting about it. They are brain dead in terms of responding to logic. They are just trolling and trolling without any sense of subject.

It is a good opportunity to eliminate them with their crappy gang from here and not to allow to the forum in the future

Only a copy of what he wrote, as he is known to modify his posts later.
I hope they will just eliminate all this trolling by excluding trolls from the forum.
Just in case, I am going to list some of them:
Makiki, aos13, alindragos, Momo1980, EYW979, superfantastic, Princedriss, Dziecka, if I spend more time I will give more names. Those trolls are trying to hijack the forum. Let's get rid of them.
This is like on a swamp (do trolls really live in the swamp?), there is no place for real stuff.

Just one topic AOS overweights all other topic by amount of flames, even though only 5% of dv winners get GC via aos as opposed to consular processing. All those topics for DV-2013 and DV-2014 is complete bullshit, organized by trolls from the very beginning to the very end. They start the topic, they particpate there, the bullshit there, they misrepresent themselves, they spoil the impression from a good forum to junk yard full of crap, litter and shit.

They do not understand a single thing about dv lottery, and still spend their full day bullshitting about it. They are brain dead in terms of responding to logic. They are just trolling and trolling without any sense of subject.

It is a good opportunity to eliminate them from here and not to allow to the forum in the future