• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 with High Case Number be Happy

It woould be very helpful to know the region.

From previous posts he is 2014AF11XXX

To Zegeye, 11XXX is already current so you could be expecting your interview in November EXECPT if you are from Egypt, Ethepia or Nigeria with have special limits right now. Those limits might be raised next VB but we can't be certain.

why

Dear all

I saw alot of people discussing the high Case Number, which is i been in the same situation befor with a case 73000 what i want to tell you guys don't worry at all because all the winners will have the chance to do the interview and if you have high case number it will be a matter of time only, please winners don't lesten to people trying to frustrating you or dissappoint you when they telling you your chance is zero thats totaly Wrong the DV process is very simple and its easier than you can imagin and don`t pay any attention saying some regins have higher CN than the others comapring with the previoues year sorry but so what , so guys forget the case number now and focus on sending your documents DSP-122 and Ds-230 and 2 Photo and don`t forget to write your case number on the corner of each page and on the envelop

Good Luck for ALL :):):):):):):):):):)

why are you lying to people........you shouldnt do that sir.......the whole point is to get educated and take teh necessary step...people that are applying and especially those that are in the usa can take your message literally and follow the wrong step

Dear all

I saw alot of people discussing the high Case Number, which is i been in the same situation befor with a case 73000 what i want to tell you guys don't worry at all because all the winners will have the chance to do the interview and if you have high case number it will be a matter of time only, please winners don't lesten to people trying to frustrating you or dissappoint you when they telling you your chance is zero thats totaly Wrong the DV process is very simple and its easier than you can imagin and don`t pay any attention saying some regins have higher CN than the others comapring with the previoues year sorry but so what , so guys forget the case number now and focus on sending your documents DSP-122 and Ds-230 and 2 Photo and don`t forget to write your case number on the corner of each page and on the envelop

Good Luck for ALL :):):):):):):):):):)

Do you stil think that all gets chance for interviews?