• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

Hi guy, I dont think why confirmation number is associated with winning DV lottery. In fact we only use this number for checking result.

Yes that is correct. But the intent of the OP wanted to find out if he did the thing in correct manner during submission of the application.

hello guys if somebody received nl for asia region please post it here and let it know to others too. I think this is time to get nl but do not know how long we have to wait to know that asian nls are out.i think within 7 days asians will start getting letters.:):):):):):)

according to my source too all AS region r winners u have to check on the website ,
again according to my source too , plz dont take into it , its just someon from inside kcc
so dont take it serious , just wait n we will hear soon ,
GOD BLESS AMERICA

You keep saying this over and over again and I hope that you are just joking and don't really believe that it's actually the case. What you are saying has never happened and will never happen so please wake up and get back to the real world. Fantasy is a wonderful thing but it won't take you anywhere.

By the way, if someone from KCC really told you so, I would want to find out what he/she has been drinking lately. :)

according to my source too all AS region r winners u have to check on the website ,
again according to my source too , plz dont take into it , its just someon from inside kcc
GOD BLESS AMERICA

watever man , at least i am optimistic and i wish all people to win , unlike u who afraid that someone will take the gc from ur way :S:S
spooky man cheerup its only a faith n u dont know , y would u care so much if asia took it all or not , r u that jealous , well go asia go asia go asia
and from the way u talk and from the way ur intentions are , i dont think god will ever give u a gc chance so , keep ur name as it is gc dream lol
go asia , go europe , go africa , go all regions ,
hope everyone will get it except this guy lol:p:p
GOD BLESS AMERICA

You keep saying this over and over again and I hope that you are just joking and don't really believe that it's actually the case. What you are saying has never happened and will never happen so please wake up and get back to the real world. Fantasy is a wonderful thing but it won't take you anywhere.

By the way, if someone from KCC really told you so, I would want to find out what he/she has been drinking lately. :)

GOD BLESS AMERICA

It would be great if you are right of course but I really don't see it happening (no offence to you just an observation). It would be an unfair advantage and America are so big on being politically correct. Also, it is a "lottery" after all and it would be a mockery if they can simply decide to override the system and just make everyone from a certain region winners.

sir ur right , but i am just being optimistic n he doestnt have to be so aggressive i appreciate ur pt of view and i respect it
lets just hope who ever deserves it get it
thank u very much

It would be great if you are right of course but I really don't see it happening (no offence to you just an observation). It would be an unfair advantage and America are so big on being politically correct. Also, it is a "lottery" after all and it would be a mockery if they can simply decide to override the system and just make everyone from a certain region winners.

sir ur right , but i am just being optimistic n he doestnt have to be so aggressive i appreciate ur pt of view and i respect it
lets just hope who ever deserves it get it
thank u very much

Aw shucks. I was half hoping you really did have some inside info. :D

we're at mid-may, and still no AS region winners, although all of the other regions have been known to have winners within them since end of march... it does raise a lot of questions, no doubt. something feels strange this year... I'm praying to god that there is truth in the saying that all AS participants are winners this year, but I know it's just a glimpse of fantasy. nonetheless, I choose to be optimistic (it is a lottery after all) and believe this is the case :cool:

can't wait for something good to finally happen... good luck AS!

we're at mid-may, and still no AS region winners, although all of the other regions have been known to have winners within them since end of march... it does raise a lot of questions, no doubt. something feels strange this year... I'm praying to god that there is truth in the saying that all AS participants are winners this year, but I know it's just a glimpse of fantasy. nonetheless, I choose to be optimistic (it is a lottery after all) and believe this is the case :cool:

can't wait for something good to finally happen... good luck AS!

My Friend Greekos,
I hope every Asian applicant could wins too BUT I think it is impossible at all!!!;) As everybody knows USA is a rule base country and when they say the rule is that only 50.000 visas are available for DV2010 then they can't change the rule easily and give us 1.000.000 visas!!!
It is a very beautiful dream for all of us but I think it won't happen this year for DV2010 and maybe it will happen for the next years!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Friend Greekos,
I hope every Asian applicant could wins too BUT I think it is impossible at all!!!;) As everybody knows USA is a rule base country and when they say the rule is that only 50.000 visas are available for DV2010 then they can't change the rule easily and give us 1.000.000 visas!!!
It is a very beautiful dream for all of us but I think it won't happen this year for DV2010 and maybe it will happen for the next years!:cool:

lol.. I know it's just a dream, but winning this lottery is a dream for itself so why not being positive, although we know it's farfetched ;)

I have just spoken with a KCC agent over the phone. Apperently, there is NOTHING special about AS region this year (no big surprise here..), and she claimed that according to what she knows, some NLs for AS region have already been shipped out, and the drawing in the lottery is currently at its full-speed so we just have to wait and pray for NL to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just spoken with a KCC agent over the phone. Apperently, there is NOTHING special about AS region this year (no big surprise here..), and she claimed that according to what she knows, some NLs for AS region have already been shipped out, and the drawing in the lottery is currently at its full-speed so we just have to wait and pray for NL to arrive.

What a good news my friend! Thanks. Then I think the real countdown began. Just wait and see who will receive his/her NL from Asia?!:cool: