• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

Hello,

So far I have heard only people from AF region received NL.
None have so far reported for Asia.

You have heard right. No NLs for Asia yet. I think Asia will be last this year in getting the NLs :( . Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Asia NLs are out, as it seems. Someone on an Israeli forum just announced he won, and recieved his NL in the US.

has anyone heard of any NLs recieved outside the US?

Looks like NL's have slowed down since last week. We have not heard people receiving these. Hopefully this week and next should be good.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Regards,
Zain

Immigration Reform will affect DV lottery or not ?

I read google news recently that if Obama makes a reform of Immigration Law, maybe the DV lottery is omitted. The immigration bill states that 50,000 visa will grant to other category for high educated immigrant.
Does this reform will affect DV2010 lottery? I worry they decrease the numbers of winner for this year also and stop the program for next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think it will affect DV2010. But if it comes into effect, then it will definitely start from DV2011.

Regards,
Zain

It's quite strange that so far there are no winners from Asia... or Malaysia to be specific. :) Ok, lah. I wish Good luck to everyone!

As far as I know, the NLs were sent on 17 and 21 April, so let's wait for a while.

If there are any Malaysian winners, please let us know or post a new thread. Thanks!

not yet i guess.. my hope will still be here until end of may ..

GCard ..
hahahaha i was there when Obama become president .. I should've run to him asking for the green card ..