• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

I should've sent it to my friend's mailbox in Houston .. demm.. hehehee :rolleyes:

Dear Msfidah
Houston sounds familiar... Do you have Malaysian friends in Houston ?
Maybe I know them... Hmm.. by the way.. I'm from Malaysia.. currently living / studying here in Houston since 2005

Dear Msfidah
Houston sounds familiar... Do you have Malaysian friends in Houston ?
Maybe I know them... Hmm.. by the way.. I'm from Malaysia.. currently living / studying here in Houston since 2005

ye saleh, i do have few friends in Houston .. one from S'pore that I've met during my flight back in Malaysia, another one i met in Cari.com .. and of course mostly my office mates who work in Two Houston Center & Houston Information Center ..

so if i get this DV, definitely houston will be my destination .. nanti leh calling2 you for lunch ;)

Its 6/MAY and nothing for Asia!!! :(
I think There isn't any acceptable result in the other forums because This forum is the one and best place for whom waiting for DV result. When you search in the Google and Yahoo about DV Lottery the "DVLottery.State.gov" and "immigrationportal.com" are the first sites could be found in this subject.

I mean we must hear first news about AS region ONLY in this forum!;)

ye saleh, i do have few friends in Houston .. one from S'pore that I've met during my flight back in Malaysia, another one i met in Cari.com .. and of course mostly my office mates who work in Two Houston Center & Houston Information Center ..

so if i get this DV, definitely houston will be my destination .. nanti leh calling2 you for lunch ;)

No problem for a lunch... anytime InshaAllah.
Di sini ada lebih kurang 15-20 keluarga from Malaysia/Spore with PR status. Another 30-40 keluarga from Malaysia/Spore on expatriate assignment .. mostly in IT and Oil/Gas. Masa Hari Raya.. meriah jugak lah bila berkumpul ramai2. :)

Hi Guys
Im new in this thread.... Just wanna ask u guys sumthing is tht normal for having more alphabert then number on our CN?
Just curious coz mine is: 20100AA00AA0AAAA btw im from Kuala Lumpur.
Thanks

So far 3960 people have viewed this thread but there are hardly any posts.

Anybody has any news about AS region ????????

Well.. if no one in Asia region has received any NL then naturally they won't post anything here. 1st week of May is gone yet still no NL for Asia. This is ridiculous to say the least. I have never Asian NL come so late in 12 years of DV trying. Africans started receiving their NLs almost a month ago. This is really frustrating.

Before I was joking that Obama sent all the NLs to Africa. Now I am really wondering if that's really the case. Why would Asians be left or not receive anything until now. I am losing my patience here. :mad:

So far 3960 people have viewed this thread but there are hardly any posts.

Anybody has any news about AS region ????????

If zoeKL is not kidding, so maybe we can explain no NLs for Asia by the fact that there might happen some mess with the numbers?

zoeKL, when did you get the letter? Can you post a picture of your NL? What place in KL do you live? Bangsar? :)

Thats is absolutely wrong..some guy randomly posted saying he won the lottery..I dont know about ASIA but Nepal definetly hasn't received a single NL so far...Last year 1891 people won the dv lottery from Nepal...

If zoeKL is not kidding, so maybe we can explain no NLs for Asia by the fact that there might happen some mess with the numbers?

zoeKL, when did you get the letter? Can you post a picture of your NL? What place in KL do you live? Bangsar? :)

She's referring to her Confirmation Number (ie. the number you get after submitting the application), not Case Number. She's diguised the alphabets in her Confirmation Number with all the "A"s. Her post got me too at first. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's referring to her Confirmation Number (ie. the number you get after submitting the application), not Case Number. She's diguised the alphabets in her Confirmation Number with all the "A"s. Her post got me too at first. :rolleyes:

Clever!;)

Well if u have gone through earlier post of mine, all asian applicants including incomplete information applicants are deemed to get the NL. In other words, YOU ALL are winners.

Clear enough? oh well, that is to say if my source is reliable enough.

Folks just be patience. If it meant to be yours, nobody can take it away from you. Uncle Sam has been fair all along.

Cheers

Well.. if no one in Asia region has received any NL then naturally they won't post anything here. 1st week of May is gone yet still no NL for Asia. This is ridiculous to say the least. I have never Asian NL come so late in 12 years of DV trying. Africans started receiving their NLs almost a month ago. This is really frustrating.

Before I was joking that Obama sent all the NLs to Africa. Now I am really wondering if that's really the case. Why would Asians be left or not receive anything until now. I am losing my patience here. :mad:

Thanks! I got it! :)

But I still wonder: when did zoeKL get the letter?

Guys, do not be that naive to believe that all the Asians are gonna win Green Card. Can you imagine that? There is a quota of immigrants from every country and the number of the Green Cards is limited. So how can the US grant Green Cards to all Asians? It's impossible. Why only Asia? Europe and Africa will have to sue the USA for the injustice. Besides, if the USA might make this gift to Asia, it would do that long ago.

Thanks! I got it! :)

But I still wonder: when did zoeKL get the letter?

Guys, do not be that naive to believe that all the Asians are gonna win Green Card. Can you imagine that? There is a quota of immigrants from every country and the number of the Green Cards is limited. So how can the US grant Green Cards to all Asians? It's impossible. Why only Asia? Europe and Africa will have to sue the USA for the injustice. Besides, if the USA might make this gift to Asia, it would do that long ago.

Sorry guys if I mislead you with the question. I meant the confirmation number upon submitting the online dv application, not the Notification letter as some thought.

Did you guys get the same kind of number when you guys sent your online application because people from africa gets a 7 number digit. I'm scared if I did mine wrongly.... really want to be one of the lucky ones....

I had a friend who got hers, but she was from Tahiti (in 1999) and was living in the states... But never thought to try until recently....

Good luck all!

To Cheshirsky: i live in Taman tun... not bangsar :p

zoeKL, my confirmation number has only letters after 20100. But the confirmation numbers of my friends have mixed digits and letters.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmation Number: 20***QW***B5H***

I have 16 digit alphanumeric as stated above except I replaced some of them with asterisks (*).

With or without that numbers, all asians applicants are being blessed and all are winners according to my source (once again, if my source is correct). But dont start selling your assets yet. Just keep your fingers crossed for the time being.

Cheers

Hi guy, I dont think why confirmation number is associated with winning DV lottery. In fact we only use this number for checking result.