• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

hi ashkan ur CN is 2010AS00025*** and CN current for Aug..... and cut off number 28700

i'm kuhananth my Cn 2011AS33*** and CN current (expecting) ............. an cut off number (expecing) .................

hi ashkan ur CN is 2010AS00025*** and CN current for Aug..... and cut off number 28700

i'm kuhananth my Cn 2011AS33*** and CN current (expecting) ............. an cut off number (expecing) .................

Please see everyone,......

My CN 2011AS00033*** so my CN is highst . Can i get visa for this case no?

Hi Kuhananth,

Congrats on ur winning of the DV lottery and welcome to this great house.
One get current if his case numbers falls below the allocated case number for a specified region. For instance if the Asia allocated numbers for october is 5,000, it means that everyone whose case number falls below 5,000 in asia for that month is current for october and will be having his interview same month. Your case number is relatively high and u will not be current till july/august/september next year. In the past 2 years every region got current before the end of the DV program, so there is high hope that u will definately get current before DV 2011 runs out, however, statistics do change so things may change. Just keep praying that u get current before luck runs out.

All the best.......

Dear All,
I am a DV 2011 winner, and congratulation to all who have won too :)..happy for you..My question is , i am in an F-1 visa status now and i have already got my 2NL and am about to file my I-485 (have not filed it yet) , before filing my I 485..i was trying to visit my sister in ireland but am really confused if i should travel and if there is a risk while returning to the US. Since i have shown immigration intention ..that could really get me in trouble wouldn't it? Please reply
CN: 2011ASxxx16xxx
5/25/10 - 1st NL
6/13/10 - Sent DSP-122 + 2 photos + Barcode to KCC
6/17/10 - Delivery Confirmation
7/18/10 - 2nd NL