• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2025 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Hi Mom and Family,

I am DV2025 lottery winner, and I am going the AOS route. I've already had a valid I-693 form completed and sealed by a civil surgeon. However, I’m planning to move between now and the time I filed i-485 (once my priority date becomes current).

My question is: Will the sealed I-693 still be valid if I move to a new address when I submitted it with i-485 (on i-485 will be my new address)? Or would I need to contact my CS, pay him again, and ask him to fill/update the I-693 for me?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Mom and Family,

I am DV2025 lottery winner, and I am going the AOS route. I've already had a valid I-693 form completed and sealed by a civil surgeon. However, I’m planning to move between now and the time I filed i-485 (once my priority date becomes current).

My question is: Will the sealed I-693 still be valid if I move to a new address when I submitted it with i-485 (on i-485 will be my new address)? Or would I need to contact my CS, pay him again, and ask him to fill/update the I-693 for me?

Thanks for your help!
It should still be valid.