• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2025 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Add the A# and Online A/C numbers if you already have those. They’re blank in the sample form because the applicant does not have those. You’re supposed to use the sample form (and the actual form instructions) to guide you on how to fill the form and not do exactly what the sample form did.
Where can I get it? From other case? I tried googling.

This number‍♀. I lost again.
I think you just need to settle down and carefully go through the information you’re being provided with. I said “add those numbers if you already have them. If you’re having to search for them using Google, it means you do not already have those, and there’s nothing for you to add in that case.

Hi All. Couple questions:

1. Our case is current in October. We are not on track to apply by October 1. We'll need at least another week or two because certain steps take longer than expected. Any concerns about that?

2. We did not submit DS260. We mailed our $660 check (one check for both of us) to DOS two weeks ago. We got an email from KCC, we also got our prefilled form from DOS back with a "PAID" stamp on it. Is that what was supposed to happen?

3. Do we need a certified (notarized) copies of anything or regular photocopies are fine?

4. My wife has no high school diploma. It was lost along with the school. She is the main selectee and she has bachelors degree that comes in both languages, our native and English. There is a slight mistake (misspelling) in it's English portion, but other than that it's word per word. Do we need to do anything with it? Can we just send it's copy along with her I-485, or do we need to explain why her high school diploma is not included?

Hi All. Couple questions:

1. Our case is current in October. We are not on track to apply by October 1. We'll need at least another week or two because certain steps take longer than expected. Any concerns about that?

2. We did not submit DS260. We mailed our $660 check (one check for both of us) to DOS two weeks ago. We got an email from KCC, we also got our prefilled form from DOS back with a "PAID" stamp on it. Is that what was supposed to happen?

3. Do we need a certified (notarized) copies of anything or regular photocopies are fine?

4. My wife has no high school diploma. It was lost along with the school. She is the main selectee and she has bachelors degree that comes in both languages, our native and English. There is a slight mistake (misspelling) in it's English portion, but other than that it's word per word. Do we need to do anything with it? Can we just send it's copy along with her I-485, or do we need to explain why her high school diploma is not included?
1. None I can I see or think of at the moment.
2. Yes.
3. Regular legible copies.
4. You need a fully translated copy of the HS Diploma which should be accompanied by a certified statement signed by the translation attesting to their fluency in both English and the Language the HS diploma is being translated from, plus a copy of the copy which you currently have. The expectation is to always have the official/original version of any document being submitted in support of your application, as the IO could request to see the original document. I think you guys should be okay, but note - we've had some reports in the past where the IO did request to see the original version of the HS diploma.

Not sure what kind of help you're seeking regarding those questions considering the sample pre-filled I-485 already shows the correct answers to those questions. On top of which @Xmb also directly responded just a couple of posts above.
thank you I found the answer where you pointed .I was being stupid Apologies for wasting your time

1. None I can I see or think of at the moment.
2. Yes.
3. Regular legible copies.
4. You need a fully translated copy of the HS Diploma which should be accompanied by a certified statement signed by the translation attesting to their fluency in both English and the Language the HS diploma is being translated from, plus a copy of the copy which you currently have. The expectation is to always have the official/original version of any document being submitted in support of your application, as the IO could request to see the original document. I think you guys should be okay, but note - we've had some reports in the past where the IO did request to see the original version of the HS diploma.
About point 4. Why would you need to translate it if the original one comes in both languages word per word? Mine is the same.

About point 4. Why would you need to translate it if the original one comes in both languages word per word? Mine is the same.
Because that is the official requirement. :rolleyes:. Of course feel free to ignore what I wrote and submit your document as is.

" Any document containing a foreign language submitted in support of a benefit request must be accompanied by a full English language translation.[32] The translator must certify that the translation is complete and accurate, and that the translator is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.[33]"

Hello, we decided to move forward with the I-134.

1. Part 2 #13 if one household member works part time or varying hours, we calculate the approximate yearly income in line with the employment verification letter?
2. Part 3 #14, we use the WHOLE sponsors W-2 "1 wages, tips, other comp" or from the tax transcript, "total wages" or "W-2 wages"?
3. Part 3 #21, selecting no specific intentions is sufficient?
4. The instructions ask for very specific evidence, are these requirements enforced? We have regular bank statements and brokerage statements for both beneficiary household and sponsor without signature from an officer or date of opening.
5. Could mentioned brokerage statements nevertheless be attached while not mentioned in the I-134, due to lack of evidence requested in the instructions?
6. Is it ok to not mention any assets on either side in the I-134 as long as the income of the beneficiary covers the both households?

Good luck!

Are you sending both your and your sponsors tax transcripts?

And money order 1000? Not 1440?

thank you

1, I am actually unemployed I am only sending my sponsor documents only

2, I attached two money orders $1000 and $440 .

once I again thank you for taking time to give me your feedback

Reactions: Xmb
In part Address History I showed 2 places in US and rest in my country.This is exactly 5 years.
But after I entered and before I rented apartments there were three weeks when we lived in different motels. Should I show it? I don't remember all places.

In part Address History I showed 2 places in US and rest in my country.This is exactly 5 years.
But after I entered and before I rented apartments there were three weeks when we lived in different motels. Should I show it? I don't remember all places.
Use your discretion please.

@Sm1smom any chance you could help me out with my questions? I know I am asking a lot of details I just don’t want to mess up.
I'm sorry I can't go down that route again. You'll need to use your own judgment with the I-134 and whatever supporting documents you wish to include with it.