• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2025 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Hello,
I am 2025 winner and Asia CN 67xx. I will do AOS. I have some confused questions. I already read some of them from this forums but I could not get my answers. My case is very complicated.
I came to the US on 2021 with F1 visa for community college and I am still maintaining my status. I applied the asylum on 2022 and it is still pending. During my cc, I applied Special Student Relief Program (SSR) under F1, and I worked with EAD that I got under SSR for about one year. After my EAD under SSR was expired, I applied the EAD under Asylum category and I worked like 4 months while still my F1 visa is still active. I know that is a kind of violation of F1. But I also heard that as long as I pay the international tuition fees and maintain full time student (12 units). my SEVIS and F1 status are still active.
My questions are
1. Would it be effected to my AOS? (for working under Asylum EAD)
2. Should I put my alien number(A number) on the application?
3. Does USCIS do all the background check and would they consider that as a violation for working (For asylum EAD) while F1 is still active?
4. What if they do, what should I do?
5. Should I write the explanation letter to USCIS with package about why I do needed to work?

Thank you
Have a good weekdays.