• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Congratulations. Glad to know you not only made it through, but your previously denied case ended up being approved. Looking forward to reading more about this.

After receiving your GC, you can contact USCIS to withdraw the 2nd case. The case will eventually get denied even if you don’t close it though. Personally, I think withdrawing it is a better closure.
Many thanks again! It has been quite a journey but I greatly appreciate you and this forum!

Dear Mom,
My case finally got approved!
The status was updated on the same day when the congressman office followed up, what a coincedence!
PS. I have my wife’s timelines in the spreadsheet as she is the main selected.
Great news. Congratulations and thanks for the update.

My case got approved today. @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ thanks for always answering my question promptly and at length. @Xarthisius thanks for the CEAC data analysis.
@Sm1smom thanks for this wisdom excel file you made the efforts to put together and your on going diligence to keep it updated. That made my journey much less complex than it could have been, had I to do/research everything on our own. My heart felt thanks and blessings to you.

My case got approved today. @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ thanks for always answering my question promptly and at length. @Xarthisius thanks for the CEAC data analysis.
@Sm1smom thanks for this wisdom excel file you made the efforts to put together and your on going diligence to keep it updated. That made my journey much less complex than it could have been, had I to do/research everything on our own. My heart felt thanks and blessings to you.
Hi, was your interview waived? Did you submit congressional inquiries?

Hi, was your interview waived? Did you submit congressional inquiries?
I did submit a congressional inquiry about 22 days after my finger prints were taken, which was swiftly responded to by the congresswomen (in 3 days) as well as USCIS (I think in about 5 days).Their reply basically stated that they are aware of the 30-september timeline and the case would be adjugated by then.

I did submit a congressional inquiry about 22 days after my finger prints were taken, which was swiftly responded to by the congresswomen (in 3 days) as well as USCIS (I think in about 5 days).Their reply basically stated that they are aware of the 30-september timeline and the case would be adjugated by then.
So you didn't have to do any interviews if you don't mind me asking?

Such great news. Congratulations and thanks for the update.

As we draw closer to the end of this FY, I look forward to reading about more approvals for those whose applications are still pending.

Hello, I received a call from the FO this afternoon to schedule my interview for next Friday (09/13) at 10am, and then my wife got the same call for an interview at 11am same day. Are we really going to be interviewed separately? Or should she come with me at 10am?
Thank you.

Reactions: NSE
Hello, I received a call from the FO this afternoon to schedule my interview for next Friday (09/13) at 10am, and then my wife got the same call for an interview at 11am same day. Are we really going to be interviewed separately? Or should she come with me at 10am?
Thank you.
U ll get interview at the same time . I know couple people who got call as u and were told different timing but at interview they were interviewed together …

Thank you.
Attend the interview together based on your own scheduled timing.

who so ever was attempting to make the below update, by mistake updated by name/Id cell:.Please update in the correct place.Iam deleting it from my name/Id.

9/9/2024: After knowing the bio appointment (9/19) by EMMA on 9/7, I was waiting for the bio paper notice but it seems waste of time for just waiting. Chat with Emma again on 9/9 to obtain electronic receipt. I was able to get it within 5 min after chatting with Emma. However, when my husband did the same request, the agent refused to send my husband's and insisted that he needs to wait until we are sure the mail got lost. Therefore, I went ahead to reschedule our bio via USCIS account. Received both bio electronic notice immediately and got the appointment for the next day.

who so ever was attempting to make the below update, by mistake updated by name/Id cell:.Please update in the correct place.Iam deleting it from my name/Id.

9/9/2024: After knowing the bio appointment (9/19) by EMMA on 9/7, I was waiting for the bio paper notice but it seems waste of time for just waiting. Chat with Emma again on 9/9 to obtain electronic receipt. I was able to get it within 5 min after chatting with Emma. However, when my husband did the same request, the agent refused to send my husband's and insisted that he needs to wait until we are sure the mail got lost. Therefore, I went ahead to reschedule our bio via USCIS account. Received both bio electronic notice immediately and got the appointment for the next day.
I'm sorry, @NSE. That's mine. Sorry for any confusion and inconvenience. And congratulations on your case's approval!

I'm sorry, @NSE. That's mine. Sorry for any confusion and inconvenience. And congratulations on your case's approval!
That's ok.
I just had a look at your timeline and I don't want to preach but you can attempt an earlier bio walk-in date if you would like to. Many here, including me have done it. It is beneficial especially for cases that became current in September.

Hello, did you recieve it via e-mail or right exactly from Emma agent?

Can you help, how did you manager to get the electronic receipt. I am in the same situation as you. Waiting for bio. When I connect with EMMa is trying to connect with live agent but so far was not able to connect.
Can you give the step you took it will be helpful

not sure I understand your question.The quoted post was about the timeline sheet on this forum thread.
You mentioned that you were able to get your bio electronic receipt after chatting EMMA. Did they send it by e-mail?