• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Hi! Do not know about the G-56 but you need to bring a translator with you and I think they have to fill out the interpreter form. I would wait until Mom responds but start looking for a translator asap.
Is it normal for the logo number to be G-56 CALL NOTICE? Did he write down the interpreter’s data and send it or bring it with me? I no longer have time. I received the interview notification two days before the interview, and tomorrow, Sunday, is a holiday, meaning I have one day, Monday, and my interview is Tuesday. Thank you for your help and response. I am really worried and do not know the truth of the notification. Do all interview notifications start like this?

Is it normal for the logo number to be G-56 CALL NOTICE? Did he write down the interpreter’s data and send it or bring it with me? I no longer have time. I received the interview notification two days before the interview, and tomorrow, Sunday, is a holiday, meaning I have one day, Monday, and my interview is Tuesday. Thank you for your help and response. I am really worried and do not know the truth of the notification. Do all interview notifications start like this?
Can you please share which FO do you have the interview? I don't see your username in the excel sheet.

I don’t know if USCIS send G-56 notices but I know that ICE does.

What logo is on the letter?

Stop panicking. That is your interview notice. There’s nothing unusual about the notice having G-56 written on it. If you’ll need an interpreter, you’re responsible for arranging and attending your interview with your interpreter.

Hello, today I received an interview letter. The title of the letter is G-56 CALL NOTICE. Is this normal? I do not speak English. Do they provide a translator or should I bring a translator with me? Please help me. The interview is in two days.
Hi, yes I got sent the same notice from the field office. I am assuming you have the same pages as mine since it was also sent from NYC FO. The notice is several pages long, and it should have a page with the title “request for interpreter”. There you need to put the details of the translator (which you need to find on your own) and mail it to the address on top of the page.

Stop panicking. That is your interview notice. There’s nothing unusual about the notice having G-56 written on it. If you’ll need an interpreter, you’re responsible for arranging and attending your interview with

Stop panicking. That is your interview notice. There’s nothing unusual about the notice having G-56 written on it. If you’ll need an interpreter, you’re responsible for arranging and attending your interview with your interpreter.
Thank you for reassuring me. I wish you all the best. You are truly wonderful people. Should I send the translation paper or take it with me?

Hi, yes I got sent the same notice from the field office. I am assuming you have the same pages as mine since it was also sent from NYC FO. The notice is several pages long, and it should have a page with the title “request for interpreter”. There you need to put the details of the translator (which you need to find on your own) and mail it to the address on top of the page.
Thank you for reassuring me. I wish you all the best. You are truly wonderful people. Should I send the translation paper or take it with me?

Hi, yes I got sent the same notice from the field office. I am assuming you have the same pages as mine since it was also sent from NYC FO. The notice is several pages long, and it should have a page with the title “request for interpreter”. There you need to put the details of the translator (which you need to find on your own) and mail it to the address on top of

I don't have time. When can I send it? I received the interview notice today and the interview is in two days. Tomorrow, Sunday, USPS is closed. If I send it on Monday, it will not arrive on Tuesday. If I fill out the information and take it with me to the interview, will there be a problem?

I don't have time. When can I send it? I received the interview notice today and the interview is in two days. Tomorrow, Sunday, USPS is closed. If I send it on Monday, it will not arrive on Tuesday. If I fill out the information and take it with me to the interview, will there be a problem?

I think that should be ok!

Hi everyone,
My case was approved a few days ago, and now the status has changed to "Card was mailed” yesterday on the USCIS website. However, the tracking number isn't available yet. I tried reaching out through EMMA, but the agent informed me that the card is still being produced. Should I trust the website or the EMMA agent? I moving to a different state in few days so im a little concerned about the timing of the mail. Is there another way to find out the tracking number or check the status of the mail? Thanks!
Definitely don’t trust the EMMA agent at this point if your case says the card’s been mailed. Call USCIS at (800) 375-5283 on Monday, connect to a live agent there and they should have the tracking number for you.

Hi everyone,
My case was approved a few days ago, and now the status has changed to "Card was mailed” yesterday on the USCIS website. However, the tracking number isn't available yet. I tried reaching out through EMMA, but the agent informed me that the card is still being produced. Should I trust the website or the EMMA agent? I moving to a different state in few days so im a little concerned about the timing of the mail. Is there another way to find out the tracking number or check the status of the mail? Thanks!
Alternatively, your informed delivery will eventually show the tracking number as an incoming package. In my case, the agent on the phone line was able to retrieve the tracking number earlier than informed delivery though.

Hi everyone,
USPS will notify you soon: just be patient you will get the tracking from usps. I will suggest you opt into informed delivery to get daily updates on your package

Hi everyone,
Try the USPS informed delivery, sign up if you havent already. The incoming mail will be there. Welcome to Alaska!

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if the applicant has a health insurance from marketplace(Healthcare.gov), do we have to answer Yes to public charge on i485 form ?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if the applicant has a health insurance from marketplace(Healthcare.gov), do we have to answer Yes to public charge on i485 form ?
All applicants answer YES to the public charge question regardless of what type of health insurance they have.

At what point and how do you know the FO location.I think assuming it based on lockbox would not be wise. Thanks for your response(s).