• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

My own address, as the receipt shows that as well.
I see only one tracking number there on your receipt. On my receipt there were two tracking numbers. One for the mail itself and other for the SASE. Are you sure that one more barcode sticker(tracking number) was generated for SASE and SASE was stamped?

I have my name in my passport for travelling according ukrainian transliteration, but I was always using my other transliteration from russian over the internet, for example on LinkedIn, or online accounts... so do I need to specify both names in 1.a - 2.a?

Thank you

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 8.26.56 PM.png

I see only one tracking number there on your receipt. On my receipt there were two tracking numbers. One for the mail itself and other for the SASE. Are you sure that one more barcode sticker(tracking number) was generated for SASE and SASE was stamped?
Yes, there's two tracking number on the receipt which the first one is on upside of the receipt, and the sticker was stamped as well. Idk what was wrong with the mail. Hope it's some system error...

in i-485 form example there is no Province and Postal code fields in addresses (US mailing address),

but in current form there are these two fields, so should I left them blank or fill with N/A?

Thank you

hello @Sm1smom I received a notification after submitting an e-request that an interview was scheduled. When I called to find out the date they said the interview is in over a month. Is there a way to change the date of the interview in fear of visa exhaustion?
How and why did you submit an e-request?

Biometric appointments get waived for folks who previously completed biometric appointments not too long ago. The captured information from the previous appointment gets used to run their background checks.

p.s. The Timeline spreadsheet is not “my” spreadsheet - it is a tool put together to benefit all DV based AOSers.
Hi, how and why did you do your previous biometric?

Hi Everyone,

I have a question related to the case after the deadline at the end of the fiscal year for developing a long-term strategy. Let's say my background check is not completed by that time...
  1. Will they immediately deny the case because it is outside the eligible timeframe?
  2. If not, and if they have to complete the background check first (which can take months), does this mean my status in the US is "AOS pending"?
  3. If yes on Q2, can I extend my L1B visa while DV AOS is pending?
  4. If yes on Q2, can I initiate separate EB AOS while DV AOS is pending?

Hi Everyone,

I have a question related to the case after the deadline at the end of the fiscal year for developing a long-term strategy. Let's say my background check is not completed by that time...
  1. Will they immediately deny the case because it is outside the eligible timeframe?
  2. If not, and if they have to complete the background check first (which can take months), does this mean my status in the US is "AOS pending"?
  3. If yes on Q2, can I extend my L1B visa while DV AOS is pending?
  4. If yes on Q2, can I initiate separate EB AOS while DV AOS is pending?
1. If you are not approved for adjustment of status by close of business on 30 September, your DV journey has ended. So the reminder of the questions are all no or N/A.

Hi, I assume this question is meant to be for me. My first application has been denied due to early filing. Biometric was for my 1st application.
Thank you for your reply.
Honestly I'm thinking about that "Is doing a volunteery biometric check helpful for waiving biometric to speed up the process?"

Hi, I emailed them about my payment receipt and they sent it to me as a signed pdf, does that mean I can print it out and send my documents with that in it, or wait until I receive the one they will send me physically?

Hi, I emailed them about my payment receipt and they sent it to me as a signed pdf, does that mean I can print it out and send my documents with that in it, or wait until I receive the one they will send me physically?
Yes, you can use the emailed version. Even if you had received the mailed version, the recommendation is to include a copy of the receipt and keep the original version for yourself.

Hello, Does the live agent on EMMA reliably know the interview date? or Can i use the "Case status" reliably to monitor if an interview is scheduled? or is there an alternative way to track the interview date?
Appreciate your feedback

Hello, Does the live agent on EMMA reliably know the interview date? or Can i use the "Case status" reliably to monitor if an interview is scheduled? or is there an alternative way to track the interview date?
Appreciate your feedback
Agents will reliably know IF the applicable FO uploads the information.

Hello,
folks, any recommendations on packaging?

we bought heavy duty folders, but they are smaller than I-639 form...

maybe I can just send in UPSP carton box? or it's not good?

Thanks

IMG_3136.jpgIMG_3137.jpg

Please one question Now thay i received dv payment receipt i will do early filling, i am getting package ready , do i need so send another payment for biometrics besides $1440?