• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Yes, I followed up with them. I even don’t know if they sent a request to USCIS. In short, someone from the congressman office reached out to me requesting to fill out and sign additional forms in May. I did it. Later, I emailed them asking if they could tell me if they sent the request or maybe they need other documents from me, but no response from them. Maybe I should ping them again.

As for contacting Emma or calling, I tried it too. They provide me with the same updates as I see in my USCIS account. I don’t know how to get more information.
Yeah, ping them again and keep us updated.

Yes, I followed up with them. I even don’t know if they sent a request to USCIS. In short, someone from the congressman office reached out to me requesting to fill out and sign additional forms in May. I did it. Later, I emailed them asking if they could tell me if they sent the request or maybe they need other documents from me, but no response from them. Maybe I should ping them again.

As for contacting Emma or calling, I tried it too. They provide me with the same updates as I see in my USCIS account. I don’t know how to get more information.
Why don't you try E-Request? is there any reason not to?

You mentioned that your last update was on 12/29, but it has already been over six months since then. Additionally, their website states that six months of filing, not from the last update.View attachment 4761
Yes, I are right about six months after filing. I checked their website too. Thank you for noticing it!
I’ll probably try to file the E-request soon (as well as pinging the congressman).

Hi, @Sm1smom
I have been interested in one question for a long time. But here’s the excellent example of forum member @lenok68, who came out of the shadows.
"Recently, I even received my EAD card." (c)
My questions:
1. If she was approved for an EAD card does that mean she passed the background check (biographic and biometric)?
2. or does it have nothing to do with the background check that the IO looks at, when making a decision?

Hi, @Sm1smom
I have been interested in one question for a long time. But here’s the excellent example of forum member @lenok68, who came out of the shadows.
"Recently, I even received my EAD card." (c)
My questions:
1. If she was approved for an EAD card does that mean she passed the background check (biographic and biometric)?
2. or does it have nothing to do with the background check that the IO looks at, when making a decision?
EAD approval has no bearing on background check clearance, as its issuance is not dependent on the outcome of the background check.

Hi mom! Hope everyone is well! The tier 1 officer told me that my case has been reviewed by an officer at NBC on June 20th. (Biometrics submitted on June 18th.) What that could mean? Does that mean they started a background check? Or because tier 1 is unaware of data, it means it was reviewed by an officer at the FO? Thank you!

Hi mom! Hope everyone is well! The tier 1 officer told me that my case has been reviewed by an officer at NBC on June 20th. (Biometrics submitted on June 18th.) What that could mean? Does that mean they started a background check? Or because tier 1 is unaware of data, it means it was reviewed by an officer at the FO? Thank you!
The background check is initiated immediately following the bio capture. An officer reviewed your file could simply mean someone opened and closed your file with no action taken, as a matter of fact. So I would recommend not reading any meaning or trying to decipher what that action could possibly mean.

I just got an update from the “current” field office that I always thought had my case. They replied saying they have forwarded the inquiry to the field office which has jurisdiction over my case. Since I changed my address, Saint Louis is my new field office. But whenever I ask tier1 they keep saying my case is at the Des Moines field office which was under my old address. Now I’m confused as to who has the case in their office. I believe if Des Moines is forwarding the inquiry to Saint louis then saint Louis has the case but why does tier 1 keep saying Des Moines has case. I’m sorry but this is quite confusing

Attachments

• IMG_5562.jpeg
    IMG_5562.jpeg
    469.5 KB · Views: 15
I just got an update from the “current” field office that I always thought had my case. They replied saying they have forwarded the inquiry to the field office which has jurisdiction over my case. Since I changed my address, Saint Louis is my new field office. But whenever I ask tier1 they keep saying my case is at the Des Moines field office which was under my old address. Now I’m confused as to who has the case in their office. I believe if Des Moines is forwarding the inquiry to Saint louis then saint Louis has the case but why does tier 1 keep saying Des Moines has case. I’m sorry but this is quite confusing
@Sm1smom any expert opinion on what it could imply?