• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Hello,
I received i797C mail on may 3. I created USCIS account too. It still shows Case was Received .
What is the process after this ? Should i just wait?

Hello,
I received i797C mail on may 3. I created USCIS account too. It still shows Case was Received .
Wait until you receive your bio notice in the mail. Once your photo and fingerprints are taken, your case will change from case was received to case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. Best of luck

Hello,
Can you add your case to timesheet for us to track. I received my text message on may 6, after that i contacted through emma uscis and found out that my biometrics was already scheduled for may 30, therefore if you add your case into timesheet it is easier for us to share info

Wait until you receive your bio notice in the mail. Once your photo and fingerprints are taken, your case will change from case was received to case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. Best of luck
Not all cases get updated after the bio completion.

Can you add your case to timesheet for us to track. I received my text message on may 6, after that i contacted through emma uscis and found out that my biometrics was already scheduled for may 30, therefore if you add your case into timesheet it is easier for us to share info
When did you ask Emma?
My text message was delivered on the 16th, but Emma agents don't have a date scheduled for me as of today.

@Boston 12 I was examining spreadsheet.
We are at same field office that’s why I am wondering ıf you have any update after your biometrics?Please Can you inform?

@Boston 12 I was examining spreadsheet.
We are at same field office that’s why I am wondering ıf you have any update after your biometrics?Please Can you inform?
If your search this thread you will find post from him saying that his cards went into production on april 12th

Hi,
Card production ordered today. I can’t thank Mom enough. There aren’t many people in the world who help others for free. You are one of them . May God bless you. Hopefully we get the gc.
Can you update your progress on the Timeline Spreadsheet? This will allow others to benefit from you same way you’ve benefited from this forum.

Hi. I was so happy to reseive an approval, but now I have an issue.
I received a message in the Informed delivery app on May 8 that I would receive 3 packages from USCIS. The delivery was scheaduled on May 10th.
The first GC arrived on May 13th, the second on May 18th (as at first it was sent to NY, then transfered to IL).
Now I am still waiting for the 3rd. But it has been stucked. The tracking # of it doesn't show where it is after May 16th. Only "Late Delivery" and "Transit in Network", Priority mail.
Can it be lost? What to do?
A request in the Post Office has been done. They don't have any aditional information. Thank you

Hi everyone, I noticed in timeline tracker that in many case Bio Walk-In Date is earlier that Bio Scheduled Date. Does it mean that I can walk earlier and there is no need to wait for scheduled date?

Hi everyone, I noticed in timeline tracker that in many case Bio Walk-In Date is earlier that Bio Scheduled Date. Does it mean that I can walk earlier and there is no need to wait for scheduled date?
Hi,

Yes, some people receive their bio notice and then attempt a walk-in at an earlier time. I believe some ASC's (Application Support Centers) are more open to it than others.

I just returned from my bio appointment - scheduled for May 30th - but we successfully did it today. The original appointment was at the exact time as my son's graduation ceremony so I explained that and they waived our family through.

Hi,

Yes, some people receive their bio notice and then attempt a walk-in at an earlier time. I believe some ASC's (Application Support Centers) are more open to it than others.

I just returned from my bio appointment - scheduled for May 30th - but we successfully did it today. The original appointment was at the exact time as my son's graduation ceremony so I explained that and they waived our family through.
That's great to hear! Congratulations to your son in advance!

I don't know if I am carried away by the delay in receiving a bio appointment or a waiver. The last time I received my NOA, Form I-797C, (receipt) was on the 10th of May. There has not been any update on when my biometric will be scheduled - I called USCIS + reached out to Emma, but they're telling me it has not been scheduled yet, but as soon as that happens, I will receive a notice of appointment. Tomorrow, the 24th, will make it 10 business days since I received the NOA. The FO is Cincinnati, Ohio. I have analyzed the data on the Excel to ascertain why the delay, but I couldn't find what specifically might be causing the delay in releasing the biometric appointment.

Any experience to share on what to do while waiting? I am praying that it comes early enough so that the process will go smoothly because September 30th is very close.

Hi. I was so happy to reseive an approval, but now I have an issue.
I received a message in the Informed delivery app on May 8 that I would receive 3 packages from USCIS. The delivery was scheaduled on May 10th.
The first GC arrived on May 13th, the second on May 18th (as at first it was sent to NY, then transfered to IL).
Now I am still waiting for the 3rd. But it has been stucked. The tracking # of it doesn't show where it is after May 16th. Only "Late Delivery" and "Transit in Network", Priority mail.
Can it be lost? What to do?
A request in the Post Office has been done. They don't have any aditional information. Thank you
I don’t understand what you mean by “as at first it was sent to NY, then transfered to IL” - who made the transfer? Can you elaborate more on this?

Since you’ve contacted USPS about the missing mail, you’ll need to wait a bit to see how it gets resolved before escalating and contacting USCIS if it still doesn’t show up.

Hello everyone. I got selected and I'm from Europe and currently studying in the States(F1 Visa). Is the AOS better process for me. Also, my case number is 44xxx, does that mean that

I don’t understand what you mean by “as at first it was sent to NY, then transfered to IL” - who made the transfer? Can you elaborate more on this?

Since you’ve contacted USPS about the missing mail, you’ll need to wait a bit to see how it gets resolved before escalating and contacting USCIS if it still doesn’t show up.
I have tracking numbers. It was shown that after picking up three envelopes in Missouri, one of them went to Chicago and the other two went to the Jamaica International Distribution Center in New York. Then, one of these two went to Chicago. The last one received a status of 'transferring to another facility" on May 16th. No updates.

The latest USCIS update said that if I do not receive my green card by 05/23/24, I should request an inquiry. I am confused