• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

You’ll need to use your discretion as to which name goes where, the important thing is to list both. How is your name spelt on your birth certificate? Put whichever you consider the correct spelling of your name in the name section, and list the second spelling iteration in the other name section.
My name is spelt in Cyrillic alphabet on my birth certificate. It can be both spelt as Felix and Feliks.
In my passport it is spelt as Feliks.
Thanks a lot, dear Sir!
I saw your video from Australia today, it was really nice!

My name is spelt in Cyrillic alphabet on my birth certificate. It can be both spelt as Felix and Feliks.
Thanks a lot, dear Sir!
I have a similar problem with my Dad's name (And In my culture, we use my dad's name as our last name). When translated from my native language to English, it can be written as both Remesan and Ramesan. In my birth certificate, my dad's name is written as Remesan but in my passport and all other documents, it is written as Ramesan. And also some documents my last name is just written as initials. So, together with what sm1smom said, I am also using 2 notarized affidavits from my mom and dad to support this.

Thanks a lot, dear Sir!

Why is it that Mom and I are often confused as being the same person?? Do I look like someone's mom???

Thanks a lot, dear Sir!
Different transliterations from non-Latin alphabets are common and understood.

PS sm1smom and britsimon are different people

Hi All,
I have a question regarding I134 document. I am sponsoring family of 5 for DV2023 and I need to file this I134 document. I have a question regarding part 3 question 15. It asks Income contribution to the beneficiary annually and finally it asks total income. Can someone guide me how do I fill this part

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi All,
I have a question regarding I134 document. I am sponsoring family of 5 for DV2023 and I need to file this I134 document. I have a question regarding part 3 question 15. It asks Income contribution to the beneficiary annually and finally it asks total income. Can someone guide me how do I fill this part

You list your income, plus that of your spouse and so on. It is not saying you will give your total income to the beneficiary, it is trying to establish your total income that you have in order to support yourself and the beneficiary (including dependents).

I have a question regarding to ds260.

I live in Germany and do we have to fill out the adresses in german or in englisch?

For example: instead of karlstrasse Karl Street?

I have a question regarding to ds260.

I live in Germany and do we have to fill out the adresses in german or in englisch?

For example: instead of karlstrasse Karl Street?
Per the DS instructions, all answers should be in English ( though it’s probably not going to matter much if the address is in local language if someone has done that by accident).

Hello!
I plan to travel to Canada through USA by September this year. Will I need to have the DS-260 form unlocked to update the travel details after travel or I can update it during the interview time? Thanks for your support.

Hello!
I plan to travel to Canada through USA by September this year. Will I need to have the DS-260 form unlocked to update the travel details after travel or I can update it during the interview time? Thanks for your support.
No need to unlock the form for this, you can update it during the interview.

Per the DS instructions, all answers should be in English ( though it’s probably not going to matter much if the address is in local language if someone has done that by accident).
Ok, so Thank You for your reply.

That means, if I live in the mainstrasse I should fill it out as Main Street?
Is it correct?