• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Bonjour à tous, je voulais savoir :

1) le parrain envoie le formulaire i-134 en fichier PDF ou par courrier au bénéficiaire ??

2) en plus du formulaire i-134 quels sont les autres documents que le parrain doit fournir ???
Merci

Bonjour à tous, je voulais savoir :

1) le parrain envoie le formulaire i-134 en fichier PDF ou par courrier au bénéficiaire ??

2) en plus du formulaire i-134 quels sont les autres documents que le parrain doit fournir ???
Merci
Post in English only please. This is an English speaking forum.

Hello everyone, I wanted to know:

1) the sponsor sends the i-134 form in PDF file or by post to the beneficiary ??

2) in addition to the i-134 form what are the other documents that the sponsor must provide ???
thank you

Hello ! I have a concern, during the main entrance the cyberman did not mention all my first names, he just used two instead of 4. Would that cause a disqualification? And also afterwards I wrote to the kcc to notify them of this. They just told me to be more clear and precise in the ds-260 form.
2- My birth certificate I have lost the original but I have a copy legalized by a competent authority. So with that I asked for a replenishment, that might be a problem at the interview?
1. That on its own shouldn’t cause a disqualification. Just make sure you list all your names on the DS260 form going forward.
2. That typically does not cause an issue as long as what you have is issued by the authority responsible for issuing such documents in your country.

j'aimeI would like to know if someone previously had an error on their translated document sent to the kcc and that caused them harm? is the error in the place where the document was made?
Sorry I do not understand what it is you’re asking about.

Hello everyone, I wanted to know:

1) the sponsor sends the i-134 form in PDF file or by post to the beneficiary ??

2) in addition to the i-134 form what are the other documents that the sponsor must provide ???
thank you
1. PDF is fine.
2. Sponsor’s W2, IRS tax transcripts or form 1040, government issued photo ID.

1. PDF is fine.
2. Sponsor’s W2, IRS tax transcripts or form 1040, government issued photo ID.
I think this whole I-134 submission process is meant to discourage or scare away would-be sponsors. There is so much personal information that you have to hand over to a potential sponsee (if such a word exists). I would personally be reluctant to part with such detailed information. It would have been better if the information is sent directly to either the embassy, KCC, or USCIS :(

I think this whole I-134 submission process is meant to discourage or scare away would-be sponsors. There is so much personal information that you have to hand over to a potential sponsee (if such a word exists). I would personally be reluctant to part with such detailed information. It would have been better if the information is sent directly to either the embassy, KCC, or USCIS :(
It is more or less the same process with a family sponsored application. I’m not here to discuss what some may think of the process being intended to discourage a sponsor or not.

hello fellas

I submitted my mom ds 260 this week and the case number is AS26000 . but today when I was checking the form I did made mistake with one of my brother last name wrong .if I request them to unlock the form . should the interview be delayed or is ok . also when should we expect the interview like what I mean is . did they go by case number or by the date they submitted the ds 260.

hello fellas

I submitted my mom ds 260 this week and the case number is AS26000 . but today when I was checking the form I did made mistake with one of my brother last name wrong .if I request them to unlock the form . should the interview be delayed or is ok . also when should we expect the interview like what I mean is . did they go by case number or by the date they submitted the ds 260.
1. Unlock the form and make the necessary corrections.
2. Interview gets scheduled based on CN becoming current. AS26XXX is not likely to become current any time soon, probably around June/July/August 2023.

1. Unlock the form and make the necessary corrections.
2. Interview gets scheduled based on CN becoming current. AS26XXX is not likely to become current any time soon, probably around June/July/August 2023.
thank so much . I did request to unlock and will submit the form . but regional is af26xxx not as I think is sooner like December I don't know . also question should we send the supporting document to KCC or we bring toe date of interview.

thank so much . I did request to unlock and will submit the form . but regional is af26xxx not as I think is sooner like December I don't know . also question should we send the supporting document to KCC or we bring toe date of interview.
Your original post has AS26XXX which is the Asia and not African region :rolleyes:. Anyway, even AF26XXX will not become current in December. Possibly, April/May. KCC has not requested document submission in advance of the interview.

The September bulletin numbers look higher than previous September bulletins
Most countries are at 5 600, which is almost double for 2022 and other previous years. Hope this means things will move faster and smoother.
yes I pray for it . thank you

1. Cela en soi ne devrait pas entraîner une disqualification. Assurez-vous simplement d'inscrire tous vos noms sur le formulaire DS260 à l'avenir.
2. Cela ne pose généralement pas de problème tant que ce que vous avez est délivré par l'autorité responsable de la délivrance de ces documents dans votre pays.
Thank you very much for your answer ☺️. I am more reassured. Now I would like to know if the day of the interview I have to mention that or I act as if nothing had happened?

Désolé, je ne comprends pas ce que vous demandez.
When I wanted to notify the problem to the kcc, I translated my birth certificate to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. So during the translation after sending the deed I noticed that the place of issue of the act was badly written. Could this be harmful? Note that the error is found in the translation not in the original document.

Thank you very much for your answer ☺️. I am more reassured. Now I would like to know if the day of the interview I have to mention that or I act as if nothing had happened?
Focus on answering whatever questions you get asked. Don’t volunteer information.

When I wanted to notify the problem to the kcc, I translated my birth certificate to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. So during the translation after sending the deed I noticed that the place of issue of the act was badly written. Could this be harmful? Note that the error is found in the translation not in the original document.
I don’t know.

p.s. make sure quoted posts remain in English when adding your response and before reposting back in the forum.