• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi everyone! I have received an invitation for an interview in October. I have a couple of questions as I am a bit confused here. The letter I have received does not state that I need to send scanned copies of my supporting documents. However, it says that I need to carefully follow instructions at DVSelectee portal. My questions are as follows:

- Am I required to send scanned copies at KCC even though they have not requested? My guess is No as they already have scheduled an appointment for me. Am I correct?
- I have a couple of documents that are issued in French. Am I required to translate these documents before the interview (Interview is at Montreal office)?
- I was looking at the Consulate office and noticed they're asking for vaccination records. I do not possess this record at the moment. What's the best course of action in case I cannot obtain this record before the medical exam appointment?
- Is COVID-19 among the required vaccines that DV Selectees must get before the interview?
1. No, document submission to KCC is not required.
2. Not required since French and English are both recognized as the official language in Canada.
3. Your panel physician will give you the applicable vaccines if you're unable to provide your vaccine records.
4. Proof of COVID-19 vaccines required before the panel physician can sign off on your medical report.

Hi
Did anyone from Oceania receive their 2nl till date?
Any idea how and when they send the 2nls and if your case is current as shown in VB, is it likely that you will have interview in October 2022

Thanks in advance

Good evening everyone, you are well I hope✌️.

I read some stories and I found that the authentication of the diploma is obligatory in some embassies :

1) I would like to know the authentication of the diploma what is it??

2) even if we bring the original, is authentication still necessary??

3) does BURKINA FASO require diploma authentication???

thank you for answering me, have a great evening

Good evening everyone, you are well I hope✌️.

I read some stories and I found that the authentication of the diploma is obligatory in some embassies :

1) I would like to know the authentication of the diploma what is it??

2) even if we bring the original, is authentication still necessary??

3) does BURKINA FASO require diploma authentication???

thank you for answering me, have a great evening
the list of embassies to check for specific instructions is in the DV selectee pages. You can confirm what is required for Burkina Faso here https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ents/Supplements_by_Post/OUG-Ouagadougou.html

Hi Everyone I am new here..I am winner of DV 2023 case number AF16xxx My question is am i suppose to include passport numbers for the derivative applicants who are minors in the DS-260 Application?

Hi Everyone I am new here..I am winner of DV 2023 case number AF16xxx My question is am i suppose to include passport numbers for the derivative applicants who are minors in the DS-260 Application?
Yes, each derivative (regardless of age) is supposed to have their own DS260 form with their passport number listed. However, if they do not currently have their own passport, you can use your own passport number on a temporary basis to enable you submit their DS260 pending when the derivative's passport get issued and you update the passport number.

Yes, each derivative (regardless of age) is supposed to have their own DS260 form with their passport number listed. However, if they do not currently have their own passport, you can use your own passport number on a temporary basis to enable you submit their DS260 pending when the derivative's passport get issued and you update the passport number.
Thanks Britsimon

What if my file has already been processed?

What if my file has already been processed?
If KCC says your file has already been processed and cannot be unlock, then you contact your embassy (if the file has already been transferred over) to let them know you wish to update the file, or wait until you get to the embassy for your interview and update the passport number at that point.

Good evening everyone.....How soon will be the interview appointment if I recieve such email.

Your DS-260 has been processed. You should have received, or will soon receive, an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing.

Good evening everyone.....How soon will be the interview appointment if I recieve such email.

Your DS-260 has been processed. You should have received, or will soon receive, an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing.
It depends on when your case number is current. You understand how to read the visa bulletin?

Yes I know
Then, you know that when you get an interview invitation is dependent on when your case number is shown there, not a certain amount of time after the “DS260 processed“ email is received,

After the DS-260 is processed what next?
Unless KCC change their processes again, nothing until you get an interview letter. In the meanwhile, make sure you have all your civil documents as described in the instructions for selectees.

Then, you know that when you get an interview invitation is dependent on when your case number is shown there, not a certain amount of time after the “DS260 processed“ email is received,

Unless KCC change their processes again, nothing until you get an interview letter. In the meanwhile, make sure you have all your civil documents as described in the instructions for selectees.
Thanks for the quick response susieQQQ

I'm not able to provide a vaccination record issued by the country of origin nor had my wife taken any vaccination against COVID-19. Before booking an appointment for a medical exam, would a single dose of COVID-19 vaccine suffice or should we make sure that all vaccines are taken before we attend an interview at the embassy/consulate?

I'm not able to provide a vaccination record issued by the country of origin nor had my wife taken any vaccination against COVID-19. Before booking an appointment for a medical exam, would a single dose of COVID-19 vaccine suffice or should we make sure that all vaccines are taken before we attend an interview at the embassy/consulate?
Many people don’t still have a record of childhood vaccinations for the medical, don’t worry about that. The doctor can/will give you any that you require, however it is highly recommended that you complete the two-step covid vaccination process before going for your medical - remember you are not considered fully vaccinated until two weeks afted the second covid dose is given.

Please I still can't access my ds260..' the case information you put there does not match our records,' that is the message I keep getting. What can I do now

'the