• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2022

Did you have any luck with this tool using Mac browsers like Safari? I got a question from someone who tried to crop their photo with this DoS photo tool on a Mac, but the webpage only downloaded the tool instead of opening it into a browser tab.
I was also searching for this, I found one way, you need write below script in text file and save it as .html and once you saved it drag and drop html file into chrome browser. It may ask to install plugin to run this file.

photo_cropper_tool.png

I'm asking this question since Canadian citizens are not eligible but I want to apply with my Canadian passport but as an Iranian PLace of birth, I just don't understand what passport detail should I put in the application? any help would be appreciate

Any valid passport is acceptable. As an Iranian dual citizen you probably need to use your Canadian passport to get the visa?

No problem using same contact details. The duplicate entries are picked up via biographic details and photos.

I'm asking this question since Canadian citizens are not eligible but I want to apply with my Canadian passport but as an Iranian PLace of birth, I just don't understand what passport detail should I put in the application? any help would be appreciate
You can use any valid passport, in your case Canadian would obviously be best.

And again - re your comment “ Canadian citizens are not eligible” - citizenship is totally irrelevant to being eligible or or not. Your place of birth is what matters.

Thanks for the reply. If I use the wrong passport for example Iranian if I get selected can I switch to my Canadian Passport at the interview?
You can use any valid passport, in your case Canadian would obviously be best.

And again - re your comment “ Canadian citizens are not eligible” - citizenship is totally irrelevant to being eligible or or not. Your place of birth is what matters.

regarding
Country/Authority of Issuance of passport, I you have Iranian passport but you receive it from embassy of Iran in pain , Should I put Spain as it was issued in Spain or Iran?

it my passport country of residence is spain and place of issue is Madrid , Do I have to put Madris as issuing authority or Iran?

Sorry for the confusion.

Again, the issuing authority is Iran. I understood your initial post, I wasn’t confused by it. The Iranian embassy in Spain facilitated the issuing process. Madrid, which is the capital of Spain cannot be the issuing “authority” for another country’s property. Your passport is the property of the Iranian government, so the issuing authority is Iran regardless of where it was issued.

Again, the issuing authority is Iran. I understood your initial post, I wasn’t confused by it. The Iranian embassy in Spain facilitated the issuing process. Madrid, which is the capital of Spain cannot be the issuing “authority” for another country’s property. Your passport is the property of the Iranian government, so the issuing authority is Iran regardless of where it was issued.

thanks , If I by mistake input Spain , is there anyway to correct it or resubmit it ?

thanks , If I by mistake input Spain , is there anyway to correct it or resubmit it ?

No you cannot correct the submitted entry. A new submission disqualifies you. You should have followed the correct response you were provided with prior to the submission.

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping you can help me I would like to apply for DV-2022, I have a Palestinian travel document issued by Lebanon and i was born in kuwait. Currently I'm living in UAE.
I'm not sure what to select for question no.6 6. Country of Eligibility for the DV Program as there is no Palestine under countries.
Your help is highly appreciated.

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping you can help me I would like to apply for DV-2022, I have a Palestinian travel document issued by Lebanon and i was born in kuwait. Currently I'm living in UAE.
I'm not sure what to select for question no.6 6. Country of Eligibility for the DV Program as there is no Palestine under countries.
Your help is highly appreciated.
If you were born in Kuwait that is your country of eligibility. Please ensure you read the instructions properly before answering the questions.

hi guys,

I am trying to complete an application entry form for a friend.

Is it normal to get this error, when trying to submit the applications

Submission Firefox Error.png

I know that is working, but sometimes I have to Go Back, or to re-apply.

Is this sure that the application entry, is not a multiple entry when I have to restart from the beginning?

hi guys,

I am trying to complete an application entry form for a friend.

Is it normal to get this error, when trying to submit the applications

View attachment 2159
Their systems don’t always play nicely with Mozilla, you may want to try explorer or chrome.

if you don’t have a confirmation number then there was no entry = no multiple entry.

Their systems don’t always play nicely with Mozilla, you may want to try explorer or chrome.

if you don’t have a confirmation number then there was no entry = no multiple entry.

Same with Edge, and don’t have confirmation number.

But how do I know that their system has not already registered the confirmation?!?

If you were born in Kuwait that is your country of eligibility. Please ensure you read the instructions properly before answering the questions.
Thanks for the Reply, just to understand the concept behind the reasons of choosing where I was born compared to where I'm from does that affect the application? I mean choosing Kuwait (where I was born) will not reflect my Palestinian refugee Status. Will you please Expand/Clarify if possible?