• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 Sri Lankan Winners

Hello there !!! As for now are they only sending mail for those who submitted DS in early May??
Yes, I saw it in one of britsimons latest videos. According to that video, people who have submitted their ds 260 before the 18th of May have received doc submission emails.
I submitted mine on the 26 or 27th of May.
But as those people keep asking us to send documents I sent mine on the 5th of October.

Hello congratulations for the all winners 2022, my Case No - AS2XXX very low case number. I have submitted my DS260 in 25th of May. and I did some revisions and resubmitted in 30th of September. will it be delay to request my documents submissions and interview? if anyone did submission same date around 25th of May as me, could you please give some good response, thank you.

Hello congratulations for the all winners 2022, my Case No - AS2XXX very low case number. I have submitted my DS260 in 25th of May. and I did some revisions and resubmitted in 30th of September. will it be delay to request my documents submissions and interview? if anyone did submission same date around 25th of May as me, could you please give some good response, thank you.
Did uou receive DR mail?

Are you SriLankan. And didn’t you get Document request mail ??

I think, KCC send DR according to DS submission date (at present they are in May 20,21, &22). but I saw in some forums DS submitted in June (very Low CN) also got DR - not sure about authenticity.
Also, as most of the winners submitted DS260 in May, it appears as KCC process DS260 & send DR slowly. but I believe with time, DS submitted dates moves faster.
as far as I know, We have to wait till DR.

I think, KCC send DR according to DS submission date (at present they are in May 20,21, &22). but I saw in some forums DS submitted in June (very Low CN) also got DR - not sure about authenticity.
Also, as most of the winners submitted DS260 in May, it appears as KCC process DS260 & send DR slowly. but I believe with time, DS submitted dates moves faster.
as far as I know, We have to wait till DR.
Yes you’re right. Even I saw one EU CN has got DR mail (very low) CN but I think they might have been resubmitted on June but their real date maybe on early May. I think so and also Kcc sending DR only according to DS submitted date but after that once if the CN is DQ and if the CN is current they schedule an interview but it seems even some people those who got DR mail (Low case) but yet not DQ while their CN are Current. I think Kcc schedule an INTV if the CN is only DQ once it current but what will happen for other LOW CN....

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. Just submitted DS260.

Case number - 2022AS11k

Does anyone knos how many Sri Lankans won lottery last year and how many ended up getting the visa?

I don't want to have high hopes lol